Revlon Electric Pink

4.4

on 8/15/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's a fun color for summer. Bright, shrimpy pink, inexpensive, cute.

on 6/9/2011 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

electric pink is a nice vivid pink with a coral undertone.i like that it's different! Perfect for summer! Verry nice with tanned skin! Last long with a top coat.love it!got a lipstick in that color!

on 5/26/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this shade in one of their gift packs awhile ago. The shade is a hot pink (not neon). It's too bright for my liking to wear on fingers, so its a toe polish for me. Formula is great, not streaky and wears quite well without a top coat. Great for those who are into brighter shades.

on 6/19/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this pink! Picked it up last week at Wal-Mart for 3 or so dollars. I painted my fingernails and toes and its lasted pretty well (with basecoat & Seche Vite), its been about a week since I applied it and just now I'm about to take it off because there's lots of big chips. The colour is vibrant and perfect for summertime. This is a rich, electric corally-pink. I try to only buy polish colours that are "special" (haha) because I have so many, and I think this one is.

on 6/18/2010 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

AWESOME!!!! LOVE THIS COLOR!!!! very corally pink and bright, put on my toes and in love , great color for this summer, and it goes onvery nicely :)...and the first picture does not quite look like it, I added another, the 2nd is more true.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lovely colour! This should be called "electric coral" and not "electric pink". It is a pinky coral, which is great for someone with my skin tone (PPP). The warmness doesn't wash me out and it's a very wearable coral for those with cool toned skin.

on 5/18/2010 2:55:00 AM

Very pretty pink with a hint of coral colour. Although many colours can be similar. Nonetheless, I would recommend if you don't have a colour very close to it.

on 4/22/2010 11:02:00 PM

This is such a pretty color, it will be a staple for spring summer. I too find this more corally than pink. None the less, the color is beautiful- I'm not really a nail polish person as I don't usually wear it on my finger nails- but this color makes me actually want to wear it! Its bright, cheery and looks very nice on the nails! Now ,only if Revlon has a super lustrous lip gloss in this color!!

on 4/16/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a very bold hot pink, like barbie pink. It has more orange in it than your typical pink and in some types of lighting it looks like a bright coral. It's a very pretty color for summer and like all Revlon formulas it goes on smooth and dries quickly.

Popular Polishes