October 30, 2014 | 1633 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's a great cream...didn't break me out, keeps my skin hydrated in autumn and spring...but I think u can get cheaper creams from la roche posay, avene that work as good as this one...it's a great cream, just don't think it's worth the price...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by cubierock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave me a problematic chin with weird bumps, itchiness, white heads and pimples. Thank you Dior!

Usually I don't get problems with my chin, so this is very, very unusual. Stay away from this cream unless you want trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by loisgreener

Because I live in Queensland Australia I am constantly sweating and I have more oilier type skin, I have normal to dry but with this summer weather you get my drift. With this moisturiser it is divine, smells great, feel greats on. The only complaint is the texture as it does not spread enough yes slightly too much for my type of skin and this weather however I am travelling to UK which is why I brought this moisturiser I found that using either a toner/ lotion helps with the thickness of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Kajoo

Very rich cream but sinks in amazingly fast leaving no trace or grease. I have combinatin skin and this is not to heavy for me. One ghing I don't like is the intensive (but unpleasent) smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Kismet429

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been using this product for several years now and I absolutely love it. I recommend it as a night-time cream, and use the Hydra Life Pro-Youth SPF-15 cream for day. I am 58, and my skin is dry, but after using this at bedtime, my face still feels moisturized in the morning. I am sensitive to most "anti-aging" ingredients, and actually like the fact that this cream doesn't contain them. I got free samples from Sephora, and noticed a positive difference in my skin almost immediately. Even convinced my husband to use it.

Yep, it's pricy, and I don't love the container--I think it's very wasteful and not "earth-friendly." But the product is bliss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this cream its so rich yet it's light makes my skin dewy
it's super for applying before putting your make up on for a night out too,
if this didn't cost a lot, I'd buy this again. It's great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

The difference with this moisturizer is that is lasts for many hours throughout the day. I have tried many, many moisturizers and this is by far the best!!!! Everyone reacts to products differently and I think this is for people who lack moisture in their skin. Make sure to have blotting papers with you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Annyutka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream is extremely moisturizing and it's key to use this stuff sparingly - which I didn't in the beginning, leaving me with greasy looking skin (I probably have the least greasiest skin in the world, so it was kinda funny) and broke me out in two spots on my chin. But after I figured out my faux pas, it's been awesome. It definitely has to sit on my skin for at least 5 minutes before applying anything else on top of it (primer, foundation). I lost the little plastic spoon applicator that comes with it, so I ended up having to dip my fingers into the deep jar, which I wasn't too keen on doing even with freshly washed hands. Also, the jar is very heavy and thick which probably is half the reason for this product being so expensive. Overall, great winter face cream. Not my HG. But definitely at the top.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by fofamoyane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so great, it really does what it says. It may be on the expensive side, but it's well worth it.

After just a couple of days of using it, I noticed the difference on my skin. My skin is more plump with a more refreshed and vibrant look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by allabouterica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want to combat dry skin, this is the product. I'm wanting to try Chanel's Hydramax but as for now.. Dior is the product for anyone in search to fix their dry skin problem. Very hydrating and leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth.