April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Bronzers - Marcelle - Horizon Bronzing Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by missxbebeful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Except I think they discontinued this, however since its so big, its def gonna last me! First off the packaging is super cute! Its so different from what im used to seeing. Its huge! Its a big flat circle! I love how it has 5 different shades so its very multi purpose! Also the pigmentation is REALLY good, and it STAYS on! love love love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my all-time favourite bronzer but I think it's limited-edition because I can never find it again. There are 5 strips of bronzers in different shades, from light to dark, which makes it great all year around. I use the darkest shade to contour and the lightest one to highlight. The intensity is really strong and the staying power is magnificent. It was also a good deal - CAD 16 for 18g of bronzer! Since it's so big, it's not very portable. And the case isn't very sturdy - mine broke and I had to put the pieces of bronzer in a loose powder container. Still works but I can't differentiate the different shades anymore :(