Avon Super Extend

3.4

I absolutely love this mascara! I am on my second tube and I must say that this really makes my lashes look big, but not too dramatic. I use this product generally on a working day because it makes my eyes pop bot it is subtle at the same time.

on 6/16/2014 2:01:00 PM

I bought this mascara because I was looking for something a little better than the drugstore brands I was used to buying. It was a few dollars more; I think I got mine for around ten dollars. The ring around the inside where you scrape off the mascara broke off after about a month. The brush itself was smaller than I would have liked, but it did its job. The mascara worked decently but it dried out really fast and had a tendency to clump on application. Overall I probably will just stick to my drugstore brands in the long run.

on 6/10/2014 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this mascara! I have pretty short East Asian eyelashes that doesn't curl very well. I would curl my lashes, put 2 coats of this baby on and curl again. My lashes look pretty thick and long after application and they stay curled for a good chunk of day. It gives great volume and length but it's not clumpy. I would definitely buy this again. My Avon lady is going on vacation, time to stock up!!

on 7/5/2013 2:38:00 PM

When I first tried this I really liked it, after curling my lashes I applied a few coats and it made my lashes really long without getting clumpy (probably something to do with the small brush) and i liked it. Then part way through the day I noticed that my lashed looked stubby and droopy. i tried it again a few more times and noticed it kept doing it.

i will probably use this up for my bottom lashes as the wand is so small but I would not repurchase for my top lashes.

on 6/5/2013 11:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I am on my second tube of this mascara.....and I never repeat buy mascara. It's wet....which I like so it smooths on. Yes...in a hurry, I have to use a q-tip to clean up. But it makes my lashes look long and clump free. I love this product. And so inexpensive.

on 2/16/2013 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim when reading the avon magazine because I remembered that it is on of Oprah favorite. It was like 2$ so I said, why not!

I really wanted to love it, but I don't :( The formula is really wet and never dry, it is not doing anything for volume or for lenght, it is basically only a black tint for my lashes.

I will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Volumizing sucks but length (which it is intended for) is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY eyelashes are long but dont look like spiderlegs. The only thing that sucks is that it runs out fast...however its usually cheap and you can buy several at a time.

on 12/25/2012 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It was a Christmas present, so I really wanted to like it. But I didn't..
It looks so unnatural!

on 12/6/2012 12:19:00 PM

I must be on my fourth or fifth tube of this. It is a good everyday mascara that looks very natural. My eyelashes are a pale brown, and this tints them beautifully, and makes them black and noticeable. I keep buying it because it is cheap and it never flakes or streaks. I have also found it to be waterproof, even though Avon does not describe it as waterproof. Bottom line: This is a good mascara if you want a natural look. It is like a black tint for your lashes. If you want something more dramatic and thickening, then this is probably not the mascara for you.

on 10/8/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Do NOT buy this mascara! Write to Avon and beg them to bring back ASTONISHING LENGTHS Mascara. It was he very best mascara for volume & length, without ever flaking or smudging. This one was supposed to be the replacement for Astonishing Lengths. Not even close! The Avon reviews are horrible & I can't believe they still sell this crappy mascara.