April 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Mascara - Avon - Super Extend

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by mssarebare

When I first tried this I really liked it, after curling my lashes I applied a few coats and it made my lashes really long without getting clumpy (probably something to do with the small brush) and i liked it. Then part way through the day I noticed that my lashed looked stubby and droopy. i tried it again a few more times and noticed it kept doing it.

i will probably use this up for my bottom lashes as the wand is so small but I would not repurchase for my top lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by kdmack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am on my second tube of this mascara.....and I never repeat buy mascara. It's wet....which I like so it smooths on. Yes...in a hurry, I have to use a q-tip to clean up. But it makes my lashes look long and clump free. I love this product. And so inexpensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim when reading the avon magazine because I remembered that it is on of Oprah favorite. It was like 2$ so I said, why not!

I really wanted to love it, but I don't :( The formula is really wet and never dry, it is not doing anything for volume or for lenght, it is basically only a black tint for my lashes.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by blackpoppy26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Volumizing sucks but length (which it is intended for) is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY eyelashes are long but dont look like spiderlegs. The only thing that sucks is that it runs out fast...however its usually cheap and you can buy several at a time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Ammba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It was a Christmas present, so I really wanted to like it. But I didn't..
It looks so unnatural!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by MadinFrance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I must be on my fourth or fifth tube of this. It is a good everyday mascara that looks very natural. My eyelashes are a pale brown, and this tints them beautifully, and makes them black and noticeable. I keep buying it because it is cheap and it never flakes or streaks. I have also found it to be waterproof, even though Avon does not describe it as waterproof. Bottom line: This is a good mascara if you want a natural look. It is like a black tint for your lashes. If you want something more dramatic and thickening, then this is probably not the mascara for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by waterbaby241

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Do NOT buy this mascara! Write to Avon and beg them to bring back ASTONISHING LENGTHS Mascara. It was he very best mascara for volume & length, without ever flaking or smudging. This one was supposed to be the replacement for Astonishing Lengths. Not even close! The Avon reviews are horrible & I can't believe they still sell this crappy mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

I love it!, it's become my everyday mascara. it lengthens my lashes nicely and it doesn't flake or smudge. The applicator is really good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by gemmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. I cant imagine finding a mascara better than this that i can wear both day and night.
When I wear this mascara, my blue eyes have received lots of attention and ive even been asked if i have colour contacts in and / or false eyelashes!!! how good is that?!? I have tried most mascaras on the market and this is by far the best out there.
The applicator brush is quite small so it doesnt end up all over your face and you can extra bits of mascara to just the end of your lashes for extra va va voom easily - also small and delicate enough to add to false lashes if you find they need separating out a little.
At the moment the mascara is almost half price (at around 4.50 i think) so im going to stock up and buy some for my friends too for stocking fillers. I cant recommend this enough, its really good quality, it goes on really really easily, clump-free and lasts all day and night although i do have a tendancy to top up on it throughout the day as I am becoming slightly obsessed with having big Minnie Mouse lashes!
It doesnt claim to be waterproof but I have been in a hot tub in it and it didnt smudge at all.
I love it love it love it love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Jennv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really liked the way that this mascara made my lashes look and the brush is nice. but when i apply it never seems to fully dry it seems sticky all day. that is something i could live with because i would just put another mascara on top of it and problem solved. the major problem is that no matter how i try to remove this mascara it flakes into tiny pieces that get into my eyes and irritate them beyond belief. i don't have over sensitive eyes or anything and the one i got is not waterproof or either. so if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts definitely don't purchase. i will not be.