August 21, 2014 | 1774 users online

Eyeliner - Styli-Style - Line & Seal 24 Twist - Extreme Eyes - Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Rmap

Outstanding product. I have easily tried over 20 different eyeliners through the years.Wish it were easier to find, other than on the internet. Does not need sharpening, once it is in place for a couple of minutes, it absolutely does not smudge or smear. The black is really black, I actually prefer the dark brown. The only eyeliner i have found that comes close to this is the Stila one that also twists, but it costs 20$. When I buy on the internet, i usually buy about half dozen at a time. I do tend to go through them quickly, but still less expensive than anything that comes close to being as good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I kept hearing about this Styli-Style eyeliner on Nouveau Cheap blog so finally I hunted some down at my local Big Lots for only a dollar. So I thought okay it's a dollar how good can it be? Or the flipside of that it's only a dollar so if it's crap I'm not out much. I picked up #171 Extreme Black. This is the best dollar I have spent on makeup in a long time! What a bargain. This little pencil has a twist up applicator so there is no need for a pencil sharpener and it applies very smoothy and makes fine lines too! I put this on hours ago without a primer or powder over it and it still looks good and has not smudged, faded, or flaked off. It performs as well as much higher priced products. I will definitely be stalking my Big Lots in search of more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by miabella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best twist up long lasting eyeliner I have found. Better than colorstay because easier to apply. Better than sephora waterproof which smudges all over me. Doesn't last the whole work shift but my shifts are long (11 hours). Have repurchased many times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

EDIT: I do love this eyeliner BUT I really feel like the liner is only half the length of the tube. I was entirely shocked when I tried twisting this up and there was nothing left. I have been using it for less than a month! As I said before I usually use pencil liner, which I usually have to sharpen everyday and you would think that would make it go faster, but I usually have a pencil for a lot longer than I had this automatic liner. I will repurchase just because it is pretty amazing but I am changing the rating of the price, it is expensive for how little you get.

I have been using the same product but the regular pencil version but lately I have been feeling really stupid about carrying around a pencil but no sharpener, I even asked my boyfriend to sharpen my eyeliner pencil while I was at his house and he used a blade. So I decided to finally get smart and buy the automatic twist up version. I actually think this lasts longer than the pencil, I can have it on all day and it does not smudge one bit. The real test is that sometimes I like to line the top waterline and use a white liner on the bottom waterline. Usually I would get a smudge or two where the white is but with this it stays only on my top line. It's pretty amazing really. I also like how pigmented the black is and how easy it is to use, no tugging during application. I still like the pencil version also but this is what I am going to buy from now on, I can't believe it took me years to finally try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by desha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A year and a half before Prescriptives went out of business, they introduced a waterproof automatic kajal. It blew Colorstay out of the park and I was in love. When they announced they were going out of biz, I bought several. I was down to my last pencil, and already back using Colorstay, which I was not happy about. I decided to try this and I think these blow Colorstay away. They really last, are highly pigmented and on par with the Prescriptives product that is no more. An my eyes water and my lids tend to be oily. So far, I'm very satisfied. Great product.

UPDATE!!!

I think this company has bitten the dust. The Duane Reade's in my area are getting rid of the stock. I went to the Styli-Style website to order and it looks like a ghost town. Sigh.... Anybody know of a good substitute. I hate Colorstay now. It's just so bleh....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by izzeee

Unfortunately this eyeliner does not work for me. Smudges both on the lids and on the waterline. Was not completely water proof to me and definitely did not last 24 hours. I am still using it when it comes to emergencies; however, i would never repurchase this product nor use it on an important day or event.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I highly recommend these, they are so pigmented and waterproof and great price. These are dupes to MAC techankohls but at a drugstore and better price. I want them to come out with more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by rnabpogi

I have tried a number of eyeliners. So far, this is one of the best I have tried. It's very creamy and super easy to apply. It can smudge pretty well with your fingertips or a q tip to create a smoky eye effect. Once it sets, the liner could stay on the lid the entire day. There is another variant to the line & seal 24 Twist: Extreme Black. It's really dark and can't wait to try it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I would say this eyeliner is on par with Revlon's Colorstay retractable eyeliner. It has good pigmentation. I would say this applies more smoothly than the Revlon eyeliner. It has a creamier texture. I don't know if it's waterproof or not since I have not tried it underwater but It does stay on for a good amount of time. It smudges on me (like all eyeliners do on my oily hooded lids), but it is not as much as some eyeliners I've tried. I'd say it smudges a bit more than Revlon's. I wouldn't mind buying this again. I usually use Revlon's but I wanted to try this because of what it claims. I wouldn't mind buying this again because it is cheaper than Revlon but I live in Canada where I can only get this brand at Pharma-Plus drugstores and Pharma-Plus is not as widespread as Shoppers. I wouldn't go out of my way to find a Pharma-Plus just to get this. But if you are like me and use Revlon but want a cheaper alternative and you live near somewhere that sells this brand, it wouldn't hurt to try it and compare!