July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Toffee Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by maddaluvsmakeup

I love this product!!! It is a very good color for a highlight and is a very natural color. I would buy this color again, I have already, I have bought several! If you can find it i would really get it. But the one thing is, it dose have some fallout, but i can deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love NYX eyeshadows. They are so cute, pigmented, and never disappoint. I use this more so as a highlight then an eyeshadow, though I do like it on my inner corner or my eyes because it brightens it up. I love using this on my cheekbones because I always use really matte foundations and powders, this really gives me that glow that I'm missing. I have been on the hunt for a great highlighter and I am so happy that I found this instead. This compliments my NC20 skin beautifully and isn't overpowering or even too shimmery or glittery. It's juuust right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, a very dimensional shimmery pale yellowish white. The shadow is very very soft, buttery, and is difficult to apply with fingers. A flushy brush must be used, or get ready for fallout. I patted with my fingers and had clumps of this on my lashes. My brush worked fine. It's not meant for pigment, it's sheer and beautiful. Once I knew that I was all set.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Mamaspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a silvery-white shadow with a glitter effect. It is very crumbly when applied with a brush, so I go the old fashioned way and use a sponge eyeshadow applicator. There is a lot of fall-off no matter what route you use so be prepared to be sparkly. I place this in a safe location in my make-up case because I'm afraid the shadow will be fragile and break if knocked around. Buy with confidence.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Toffee Shimmer is labeled as a Sheer/Glitter. It has a very light off-white color with sparkles. I use this to tone down dark shadows, under my lower eyelashes and in the inner corners of my eyes.

It is a very loose powder, with a chalky consistency and it goes fast. I will probably have to order another container and I have only had this four weeks. I will buy this product again...