Cover Girl Outlast in 599 Adobe Sand

on 10/1/2013 10:14:00 PM

I'm on a CoverGirl makeup kick right now,since I was getting bored of another brand I've been using for a long while.This is a really nice neutral color.It lasted for hours.Love it & would easily rebuy this shade~

on 7/18/2010 11:57:00 AM

I love this product ! It lasts for hours, although I have to reapply during the day the moisturizing topcoat to avoid the dry look on the lips. This shade is great and flattering for fair skin like mine, because I live in a country with heavy winters ! I usually wear this shade on my lips with the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Pure Romance on my lids, I think it makes a great overall look, a good combination of colors. The price is appropriate and the smell of this lipstick is subtle.

**French is my first language, I tried my best to write my review in English !! **

on 4/14/2010 1:23:00 AM

I LOVE this colour! The perfect colour for everyday for my light skin tones. Not too light (Like their Nude colour) but not too dark. And, like all Outlast colours, it lasts forever....15 hours later, through eating, drinking and just's STILL there! I touch up the clear overcoat after eating or drinking but the colour lives on and on.

Recommended for Medium Skin