April 19, 2014 | 1915 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by wrappedinpIastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the new formula!!! Bring back the old one! >:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I've purchased this twice now and really love this on my color treated, a bit fine in texture, shoulder length hair. I use it every other time I wash my hair and am extremely pleased. Only other product I regularly use is a heat protectant and this combo is keeping my hair in tip top shape. I blow dry nearly always and on occasion will touch up with a curling iron.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

See my other review for All Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by LauraJM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
ALL SOFT is particularly a favourite especially for dry hair and winters environmental damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Redken all soft is a very rich conditioner, so it is great for girls with dry and damaged hair, and to use it 3-4 times a week not everyday, and once and awhile use a clarifying shampoo. I love the Redken all soft line! it smells like almonds/vanilla. It really smooths out your hair and leaves it soft, silky and shiny

The only downside to Redken all soft is that they are way over priced. If you are a huge Redken fan I suggest getting the big 1 litre bottle of shampoo and conditioner, because it is WAY less expensive <3

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by luchie_d

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the reformulated conditioner. First, let me tell you I have been using the All Soft conditioner for 7 years. It made my hair soft and silky and I didn't need to look for anything else. I just recently bought the reformulated conditioner after running out of my liter. The new formula is terrible!! The ingredients include isopropyl alcohol which is drying. They got rid of the proply glycol, olive oil,and avocado oil- all moisturizing ingredients. So now my hair is dry and limp. I will not be repurchasing :(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by bankston76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The new formula is terrible. I don't understand why companies feel the need to be just like everyone else. I loved this conditioner because it was different. I won't repurchase unless they change back.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by DebbieDeeze

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

have been using my HG Redken All Soft shampoo and condtioner for years. I get a lot of compliments on my healthy shiny hair. Redken has recently changed the formula. The new bottles say they have IPN. It makes my hair look frizzy now. I bought a lot of the old formula. If they don't bring the old formula back, I will have to find a new HG.

If you are considering trying the new formula, look at the 2012 reviews. Anything before that is the old formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

I don't really like this conditioner at all. It didn't do anything for me, I had to use a TON (and it smells horrible!!) for my hair to even feel soft. It really doesn't detangle my hair and doesn't really do much for my hair. it doesn't feel as soft as if I used herbal essences hello hydration conditioner which is SOOOO much cheaper than this junk. I feel I had to go in with different conditioners, esp the hello hydration one, just to even get my hair to be the way I wanted it. I prefer Hello Hydration or Suave Almond & Shea Butter conditioner ANY DAY.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Cristy1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

IF you read my review for All Soft Shampoo, then you know how I feel about it....this baby is just as good. This is a rather emollient conditioner, at least for my hair, which is straight, layered, medium-fine and dry at the ends. Someone with very dry or coarse, curly hair may not find this moisturizing enough. I gather my hair in a wet ponytail and apply this only to the bottom third of my hair, let it sit a few minutes, then rinse. I can then easily detangle my hair and it is so shiny and smooth and manageable! I sound like a 1970's Prell commercial, I know, but this stuff is the bomb. A little goes a long way, and the smell is soft, pleasant and not intrusive (i.e. it doesn't smell like apples) Give it a try!