October 24, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lotions/ Creams - mark - talk to the hand

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by marnif

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Seems to make my hands feel drier than before I applied it. Scent is nice, as mentioned in other reviews. Threw out the tube in frustration.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by keyawarren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am used to using Gold Bond lotion (with aloe) on a regular basis on my hands. When it ran out I decided to try this based on the ingredients list. This product does deliver. It left my hands feeling smooth and moisturized without the greasy feeling.
However,
I'm on the fence about repurchasing this because of the price. 7 bucks for something that delivers the similar albeit slightly less satisfying results as my Gold Bond knock off (the Rite-Aid version...recently discovered). The ingredients are impressive, but I see that this lotion and their body lotion have the same ingredients for 2 different prices. Shame. I'd recommend this but probably won't repurchase unless i need an add-on for my Mark order.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

This is hands down (pun completely intended) one of my top three favorite hand creams ever. I work at a hospital and wash my hands a lot. I also use antibacterial wipes and foam (waterless) just about every day, too. When I am home, my hands are constantly in water when cooking, cleaning, etc. This hand cream instantly comforts dry, irritated hands, leaving them soft, lightly fragranced and non-greasy. I just used a large amount--too much squirted out of the tube--and it all soaked in after being massaged well. I work this into my cuticles when I apply and it makes my nails stronger, too. The only down side is that it comes in a tube rather than a pump but the product is pretty thick, so it is best packaged in a tube. LOVE IT FOREVER!! mark is available through your local Avon representative, as well as independent mark representatives. Avon/mark: Please never discontinue!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this from my Step-Mom to try (she's an Avon rep)
Upon first application..... I was in love. Super creamy, not too thick, easy absorbtion and sweet, natural clean scent. Did a fabulous job at keeping hands super soft. Bravo Mark!!! I will continue using this hand cream for a long time to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

I absolutely LOVE this hand cream! I have super sensitive skin, so I thought I'd give this a try. It moisturizes very well, absorbs quickly and smells soo good! (The smell is from the natural ingredients, no added fragrance or colors!) And at $7 how can you go wrong? This has everything I want in a hand lotion! I will definitely repurchase this over and over again!