April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Summer Vanillas Lemon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I HATE lemon most of the time... I stay as far away from it as I can. If I am going to pick a citrus-y type sent, I will favor orange over lemon any day of the week.
However, this is AMAZING. Sounds crazy, but at first the smell reminds me of fruit loops lol. When it dries down, it is just a pleasant lemon vanilla.
Sad part is, I didnt discover this until it was aready out of store... however, they have been having the lotion during their semi-annual sales for $3. I am a fan of having both the lotion and the spray though, so I had to search ebay for the mist. And let me tell you, it is NOT cheap (I paid $35- crazy, I know)... but it is totally worth it. I wish the lotion staying power was better, but this is easily fixed by spraying a bit of the splash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I just finished a bottle of this before I got on the computer and it is impossible to say enough nice things about this lotion. First off I should mention that this scent has been discontinued for over a year but it is possible to find it for a very low price (i got mine for $2.45) at their semi-annual sale, so when you do find it, stock up! The bottle is a bright yellow with a silver cap, which is absolutely adorable but I knocked the packaging down a point because it doesn't come with a pump so once you start applying lotion and it's all over your hands, it becomes impossible to grip the bottle to squeeze more out. This can be easily fixed though since BBW sells pumps for their lotions for a little over a dollar, which is what I did. The scent of this lotion is heavenly, a perfect sugary lemon scent. I always apply lotion right out of the shower and this lotion is perfect for it since it dries quickly, which minimizes waiting time till you can dress. Also, the lasting power of the scent is amazing, I can still smell it on my skin hours later. The lotion isnt sticky, and has the perfect amount of miniaturization. There isnt a single thing about this product that I'd change.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by navywendy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so pissed they discontinued this. had to stock up via ebay...this smells amazing, like lemon cake or cookies. not too sweet. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

OMG this is the best scent for spring, hands down ;] most of you thinking it smells like lemon dish soap..IT DOSENT this lotion is creamy, moisturizes and smells like lemon cake;] dosent work for EXTRA dry skin though, ireccomend the body shops body butters for that..besides that, RAVE ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by aimeee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love lemon scents and when you throw it together with vanilla, WOW! I know this was only around in the summer, but I hope they are smart enough to bring those summer vanillas back next year. I really liked the lemon one and the coconut one. Of course if you can't wait til next spring or summer, you can still get them online on ebay like I do! This definet. is not too lemony, just the right mixture!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by chrissyjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Awesome. A very sweet vanilla-lemon that smells almost good enough to eat! Not exceptionally moisturizing, but it does the job. Maybe worth mentioning that my cat is terrified of this stuff for some reason. I don't know if it's the smell or the bottle, or both, but she runs away whenever I put this on. Anyway, if you're looking for an affordable summery-sweet scented lotion, this is definitely a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent/lotion.
It smells so good, like lemon cake not like lemon floor cleaner.
I just love it so much and I'm definitely going to buy it, as I've been using the one we have at my work and it belongs to someone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sherryicc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW it's an awesome smell has a slight musk to it, I usually don't like vanilla as it smells like playdoh to me rofl but this is amazing and lets say my husband loves it even more oh my

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the best scent they carry ever. I have been searching for a clean sweet scent for so long and even though this is a summer scent I thought I'd try it. i loves Avons lemon sugar which was discontinued but this is so much better. This reminds me of the old Loves lemon scent. Its so invigorating and really wakes you up . I have the shower gel and body lotion and absolutely love this. It is lemon vanilla and is like a fresh bakes lemon sugar cookie. Love This!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by d3rp