October 24, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Conditioning Body Lotion with Vitamins E & A [Discontinued]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by cbatten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fave lotion ever! I have fairly sensitive skin which isn't easily aggravated but will typically break out in some sort of rash or acne with daily use of any moisturizer (usually 4-5+ days in). Unfortunately, I get really dry skin in the winter and going without daily moisture isn't really an option for me, but finding one that wouldn't cause irritation was a big deal. Over the years, I've gone through a ton of brands and formulations, natural products and even unreasonably expensive products like La Mer - but since I gave this stuff a try and have never gone back - 2 years to date!

My legs suffer the most during our winters and this lotion works well enough for moisturizing my skin so that it's comfortable. It would probably be best if I used it at least twice a day when my skin is at its driest but most of the time I'm just too lazy to reapply. I know it's a 'body lotion' but this lotion gets regular use from me on my face and it doesn't break me out! Really surprised by this because it is lightly scented and I expected some sort of rashy/pimply fall out to occur but I've used this on my face, sometimes twice a day for as long as three-four months at a time and it does nothing but help my skin look its best. After application to my face (which only requires about a pea sized amount), my skin looks supple and refreshed - not oily at all BUT usually within an hour or two my t-zone does look excessively oily (it's my own t-zone that gets oily - not the lotion itself that's oily, but this lotion seems to magnify the oiliness that you can see since it tends to 'dot up' on the skin when using this moisturizer). I use it at night before going to bed and again in the morning if it's really cold/dry out before applying makeup. On warmer months, I just use it in the evenings, my foundation alone seems to have enough moisture to get me through the day time hours.

Love this stuff! I just wish I could find a 'real' face lotion and cream that would not irritate my skin long term - for some reason I feel like I'm missing out on not owning an expensive jar of fancy schmancy cream on my vanity - but sometimes you just got to go with what works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't be fooled by the plain-looking bottle; this is actually one of the highest-quality drugstore staples you can find. What I love most about Vaseline Total Moisture Conditioning is that it takes no more than a minute for a full-body application because the product is so beautifully easy to spread. It is cooling upon application; it feels very thin and light *yet still* richly moisturizing. It is neither one of those super-thin, super-fast-absorbing lotions that doesn't provide much hydration, nor a thick butter that requires vigorous spreading. Rather, it occupies an extremely lovely place in between. This will really take care of even very dry skin year-round, yet it applies as easily and absorbs as quickly as the thinnest, lightest product on the shelf.

It has a light, sweet/fresh smell that is very enjoyable. It is not lingering, however, and will not compete with fragrances. The 10 fl. oz. bottle is very good for travel, as it has a flip top rather than a pump. But larger sizes (with pump) are also available, to economize.

All the sizes are very reasonably priced, especially for a product of this exceptional quality. I see this becoming an all-season staple/holy grail daily post-shower lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Dulcesusana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just recently bought it to try out ...and Omg!! its a grate lotion specially since my skin is dry from the winter..LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect day lotion, I just wish it had SPF! It absorbs instantly and isn't greasy at all. I have already gone through a whole full size bottle and need to get more! If anyone pole dances this is absolutely the best for grip, you can apply it right before you pole and you won't slip or be greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by dawnsgleam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always loved Vaseline lotions. This one is another classic! It gives your skin the moisturizers it needs, in a light creamy formula, which absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling pampered. I really like the fresh clean scent which enhances your feeling of freshness after a bath or shower. I'm more content with my Vaseline Total Moisture than with any other lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this originally to use on my body since my skin is very dry. While this keeps it totally hydrated it also leaves a film on my skin that leaves me feeling very clammy and uncomfortable to the point where it would keep me awake. I have since stopped using it on my body and am using up the (giant) bottle on my hands. It's fine for that, but nothing special. I really wanted to like this lotion since it has excellent ingredients for a drugstore lotion, but I just can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by ProudLashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent, the best of the Vaseline lotion range i've tried, perfect for the winter! smells warm and great. good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by alee26

This has become one of my favourite lotions. I'm on my second bottle and it softens my dry skin very nicely. It's cheap and effective, absorbs quickly, not sticky and has a nice light scent. What more could you ask for? Everyone should have a bottle of this in their bathroom cabinets!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is fabulous for dry skin. I like this much more than their 'Aloe Fresh' moisturizer in the green bottle which was one of my long term favorites. The consistency is slightly thicker, but that doesn't affect how it absorbs into my skin; quick and fairly efficient. It doesn't leave sticky residues and isn't greasy at all. My skin feels smoother and softer with continued use. Smells clean and fresh too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I bought this last winter because my skin was horribly dry (to the point of snagging on my clothes, gross!) and I grabbed three different lotions at the store, hoping one of them would help my lizard-like skin. Well, this is the one, coupled with regular Vaseline jelly on rougher spots, that took care of my needs.

First, the price was good. I can't remember the exact price, but I believe it was around $4 at Walmart. It comes in a simple pale yellow bottle with dark blue flip-top lid. The first thing I noticed when I applied it was a delightful, but faint, fragrance. It has a light fruity-floral scent, not overwhelming at all, but it smells great! However, this is a feminine scent - so men may not want to use it if they don't like "girly smells". It isn't strong and fades quickly, though...so it won't compete with any perfumes you want to wear.

The texture is also very nice. It applies smoothly, and absorbs quickly, and my skin doesn't have that gross sticky feeling some lotions leave. It just feels soft and smooth.

This lotion has been better than all my Bath and Body Works lotions I own. I have actually used up the whole bottle, and that RARELY happens with me. I buy a lotion, get tired of it after a few weeks, move on to something else. But this one is great for everyday use, after shower and before bed. I use this all over, and apply Vaseline jelly on my rough spots at night before bed, and my skin feels great now.