September 30, 2014 | 1690 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is now my favourite moisturiser! For the great price of £3.59 I'll definitely be buying again! This product soaks into your skin quickly, it makes your face feel clean and fresh and a little goes a long way! I've been using this every morning for two weeks and it keeps my face fresh and matte looking all day. My face gets very oily but ever since I purchased this I've seen a difference. The packaging is good but the lid is quite easy to open by itself and possibly crack, the price is amazing and I'll definitely be buying this again! -Anyasreviews

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is now my daily moisturiser - it works great for oily skin and I started seeing positive results after using it only three times - this is less that £4 but it works as well as expensive brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by muamua11

It's a good moisturizer for very oily skin types. It worked well on me when my skin was particularly oily. But now that I'm using Retin-A my skin is more dry and sensitive so this moisturizer is too drying and can sting on application. A few minutes after putting it on my skin starts to feel tight again.

It does do a decent job at shine control. It never made me shiny when I used it. Now I use it to moisturize my back and other acne prone body parts to prevent breakouts as tea tree oil and witch hazel have natural acne fighting and disinfecting properties.

Overall it's a decent facial moisturizer but only for the very oily type as it might be too drying for everyone else. I would buy it again to use as a disinfectant and acne fighting agent on other parts of my body

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by gingersnap44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its very drying and irritated my dry patches making them sore and worse.its also full of chemicals and i dont like it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Henab

Love this product. It's the only moisturiser my skins seems to like all year round. I try others from time to time but always break out if I do. Lucky for me the price is good value.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Harriet02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I really like the "Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel" range. I've been using the products for a few months and have seen an improvement in my skin. I especially like the daily face wash and the peel off face mask. I do like this moisturiser because it makes my skin less oily and shiny but it often takes along time to dry and has a very strong smell. I repurchase this a lot but wished it would dry a lot quicker.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by PulolthicPat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this product because i saw that it contained witch hazel, tea tree oil, and it claims to control shine. When i first applied it i wasn't really pleased with the smell. After applying it, it felt a bit greasy and when i used some blotting paper, it did absorb a little oil out. i read the back and found out it only contained 10% distilled witch hazel and ONLY 0.1% Tea tree oil. It did NOT help with oil controlling factors at all (maybe because my skin is VERY OILY). It didn't break me out, but I would not by this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product worked wonders for me when I was an oily-skinned teenager, but now that I'm more combination/sensitive (despite still having acne) it is much too drying. I wouldn't advise anyone to use this in winter regardless of their skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is an own brand yet it is so amazing! The bottle lasts me about 3-4 months,and is fantastic for oily skin.I have used moisterisers but this is the best.It glides on velvetly smooth,and leaves me with a dewy glow.It isn't too greasy and so lovely to use.I love the smell,weirdly and I use all the products of the collection.Amazing,and does wonders for my skin.I feel like I could go out with this on and talc and still feel pretty.Amazing (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

I think this will be my day AND night product..not greasy at all yet enough moisture...i can see being the only thing ill use during summer,is seriously the best thing i used in the past months.Leaves my skin so silky and clean.Calmed my face so much