September 30, 2014 | 1752 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sigma - Classic Brush Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Glamgirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had several makeup brush sets specifically from Sephora and they don't last long nor are they good quality. I've ended up throwing them away after a yr. I also purchase Sonkia K. ones from Target...keep your money. They weren't any good either. I read several reviews on brushes because i wanted some that would last and not warp or break like the others. The Sigma brushes are soft and great quality. I love the little brush folder case for them and the fact that they're a great hot pink color!. I got the 6 brush set and its everything you'll need and the price wasn't bad either. I've had them for almost 2 years and I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by chryssa33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush roll!! It is made of pleather and it has a reeeally nice feel to it. It has magnetic closure and has a flap to protect the brush heads. It is easy to wipe off clean and it fits all kinds of brushes (i use it for my mac brushes and my Sigma F80 brush. It is great for travelling but I also use this at home as i hate having brushes in a pot since the collect dust and what not! I have it a year now and it looks like new.I highly recomend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cosmlvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sigma Dry 'n Shape Brush Roll System

I bought the Sigma Dry n' Shape brush roll system based on the positive YouTube video reviews. After 12 hours, my Sigma F80, F82, and F84 brushes are still damp. My MAC 188, 187, 109, and 217 brushes are dry and nicely shaped. The elastic bands that hold the brush heads are made of regular material, so I shouldn't have expected a faster drying time. I could have just let my brushes dry normally and used brush guards to shape the fluffier ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush roll. This brush roll fits so many brushes, is easy to clean, is of great quality, easy to close and easy to travel with! I've used brush rolls from Sonia Kashuk and Sephora and they can't even compare to this one. I just ordered a second brush roll for my growing brush collection today. Can't wait until I receive it!