Silk Naturals Beach Bunny Sheer Bronzer

4.9

on 1/28/2015 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The tahiti sweetie bronzer by silk naturals has slowly become my holy grail bronzer. It's considered a dupe for the hoola bronzer by benefit. I don't use this bronzer as a contour color because it's too warm against my skin but as an all over bronzing product, I'm incredibly impressed. I usually use this with a stippling brush on my temples and cheeks (basically where the sun hits your face).

My only complaint is that the loose powder packaging of the product can be very messy and tends to get everywhere.

on 11/14/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzer- my coworker had it and once I saw how gorgeous it was I had to have it. She has fair skin and I have medium skin and it somehow works for both of us. Anyhow- works well on my NC20 skin (olive medium color with yellow undertones) I use it to add warmth to my face after foundation and to do a little contouring. Adds a nice glow. Pigmented and soft. Did I mention the gold case and inside is so pretty?? Gorgeous bronzey brown shades! Love and will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My favorite of the Silk Naturals bronzers! I am fair with freckles, not ultra porcelain, and this is my perfect shade. It has some shimmer to it, but it is not too apparent on the face. I can use this for all over color, as a blush, or for contouring even though it is not matte. This is a really great shade for perking up your complexion and adding a subtle glow. It is also buildable without being cakey.

on 5/10/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Will continue to use this until I move to Brazil and get a gorgeous tan (which will be never). I'm insanely pale and also suffer from acne. So I have to use a thick foundation for my scars and active acne. This bronzer makes my face glow without making me look like a reject of the oompa loompa fan club. The color blends flawlessly, the amount of bronzer you get for $6 is insane (meaning great!). I love everything Silk Naturals, and this bronzer is no exception. Their line of makeup is terrific and never makes my skin break out, even though I'm really acne-prone. All in all, LOVE this.

on 10/5/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My HG bronzer! It gives a nice brown tint and a little shimmer glow (not at all glittery). It's not orange or dirty looking, and it blends nicely. As with most bronzers, you can't be too heavy-handed with the application, but when I apply carefully it goes on sheer and can be built up depending on my level of (bottle) tan.

Plus, it's cheap, safe, and lasts forever. And I feel good about supporting such a great little company! I definitely recommend this one.

on 6/5/2010 10:32:00 AM

Update: October 2014. I much prefer Meow Cosmetics Surfer Cat bronzing powder. I will not repurchase this product again. I do like Silk Naturals and will continue to purchase other items.

A jar of this will last me at least a year. I did check that I would purchase again. I am a regular shopper of Silk Naturals products and like everything that I have purchased except the mix your own foundation. (I already had a couple of mixed foundations that I like.)
Samples sizes are available of this product and all products except eye shadows and lippies. Shipping is reasonable based on weight and a GWP is available with a purchase of $10.00. (Usually an eye shadow is the GWP.)
I apply this with a large fibre optic brush from Adorned with Grace. Never looks muddy or orange. I also take a smaller optic brush and brush across eye lids for shadow. I am the lightest shade in drugstore foundation. I can and do wear this year round. It gives a warm glow.
continued >>

on 4/12/2010 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

On the website this is described as being a great bronzer for "pale" people. In the winter months I am indeed very very pale. Right now however, I do have a light tan. I always tend to opt for the lighter bronzers to avoid that muddy, dirty look and since this is supposed to be great for even pale people, I was sure I wouldn't have a problem with it. While I love it very very much, I still have to apply carefully even though I have a light tan. I'm not sure how well it would work on truly pale complexions... A person would have to apply with a light hand for sure. But it's such a gorgeous bronzer! Lovely, glowy tan/bronzed pinky peach color with a sheen. I will definitely use it in the warmer months but I never wear bronzer in the fall or winter anyway so it's not a product I'd use year 'round.

Popular Bronzers