August 1, 2014 | 1182 users online

Bronzers - Silk Naturals - Beach Bunny Sheer Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ilovebronzer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite of the Silk Naturals bronzers! I am fair with freckles, not ultra porcelain, and this is my perfect shade. It has some shimmer to it, but it is not too apparent on the face. I can use this for all over color, as a blush, or for contouring even though it is not matte. This is a really great shade for perking up your complexion and adding a subtle glow. It is also buildable without being cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by msog177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Will continue to use this until I move to Brazil and get a gorgeous tan (which will be never). I'm insanely pale and also suffer from acne. So I have to use a thick foundation for my scars and active acne. This bronzer makes my face glow without making me look like a reject of the oompa loompa fan club. The color blends flawlessly, the amount of bronzer you get for $6 is insane (meaning great!). I love everything Silk Naturals, and this bronzer is no exception. Their line of makeup is terrific and never makes my skin break out, even though I'm really acne-prone. All in all, LOVE this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by brigidbrigid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG bronzer! It gives a nice brown tint and a little shimmer glow (not at all glittery). It's not orange or dirty looking, and it blends nicely. As with most bronzers, you can't be too heavy-handed with the application, but when I apply carefully it goes on sheer and can be built up depending on my level of (bottle) tan.

Plus, it's cheap, safe, and lasts forever. And I feel good about supporting such a great little company! I definitely recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A jar of this will last me at least a year. I did check that I would purchase again. I am a regular shopper of Silk Naturals products and like everything that I have purchased except the mix your own foundation. (I already had a couple of mixed foundations that I like.)
Samples sizes are available of this product and all products except eye shadows and lippies. Shipping is reasonable based on weight and a GWP is available with a purchase of $10.00. (Usually an eye shadow is the GWP.)
I apply this with a large fibre optic brush from Adorned with Grace. Never looks muddy or orange. I also take a smaller optic brush and brush across eye lids for shadow. I am the lightest shade in drugstore foundation. I can and do wear this year round. It gives a warm glow.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

On the website this is described as being a great bronzer for "pale" people. In the winter months I am indeed very very pale. Right now however, I do have a light tan. I always tend to opt for the lighter bronzers to avoid that muddy, dirty look and since this is supposed to be great for even pale people, I was sure I wouldn't have a problem with it. While I love it very very much, I still have to apply carefully even though I have a light tan. I'm not sure how well it would work on truly pale complexions... A person would have to apply with a light hand for sure. But it's such a gorgeous bronzer! Lovely, glowy tan/bronzed pinky peach color with a sheen. I will definitely use it in the warmer months but I never wear bronzer in the fall or winter anyway so it's not a product I'd use year 'round.