October 21, 2014 | 1270 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lipwear in 407B Smooch

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by andreamarie912

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate, hate, hate the packaging. I hate when the lipstick doesn't go all the way done! The color is beautiful and build-able but I can't get over the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like NYC lipsticks; they are so cheap you can try different colors without spending much and for the price the lipstick isn't too bad. A lot of lipsticks come off easy and price doesn't seem to make much difference in how long they last. I like NYC with a lipgloss over top especially if I'm wearing a brighter shade. I like 419b a lot; it's a nice vibrant rosy shade. Sometimes I go brighter and wear 403b which has a touch of burgundy in it and less pink. They are a good deal for the money. The packaging isn't great I agree but what can you expect for a couple of bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I have smooch and English rose. Smooch is more hot pink and English rose is more warmer with gold glitters. I love pink lipsticks so of course I had to try these out and I love them! (: 1.75$ @ winco

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a cheap lipstick...keep that in mind. I love the color because it can go pink and/or coral and it has just enough shimmer to it that it brightens up my face. It doesn't really dry my lips out but I can see how it might - you could just use a lip balm with it if necessary. I really like the color - it suits my fair skin especially when I'm wearing certain shades of pink.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this lipstick too much. It is difficult for me to find a nice lipstick color. This was the same color as my lips just with a bit of shimmer. I didn't like this it didn't do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by AluvsM73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love N.Y.C Ultra Last Lipwear in "407b Smooch"! I also bought "419b English Rose" thinking that i'd like both, but smooch is the better of the two, being a more vibrant coral. blended them together is and interesting effect, especially with "Smooch" on top.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by chanelleecheese

Price: around $2 at most drugstores and discount stores (Wal-Mart, Target, et cetera...)

Access: easily found in stores that carry NYC.

Packaging: HORRIBLE. the lipstick part extends past the metal barrel. you can easily nick the lipstick if you're not careful when you slide on and off the cap. packaging looks cheap, but hey, it IS cheap. they are sealed in stores, so you can't swatch the color.

Lasting power: it does last really long. i swatch it on my hand, and had to scrub it off with soap and a towel. after i took a shower, there was still a pink/fuschia tint on my hand.

Color: it's a bright, fuschia color with gold shimmer in it. i don't know if it's just my tube, but there are more gold shimmer on the tip of the lipstick than the bottom half (hidden in the barrel).

Quality: it's very drying. you definitely need a lot of lip balm on your lips before applying this lipstick. after two hours or so, i felt that my lips have dried out. i had to reapply some lip balm several times.

Would I buy again? NO. horrible, even for a $2 lipstick.