September 20, 2014 | 1161 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - #5 Nip Slip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice bright pink liquid blush with neutral undertone. Very flattering and crazy pigmented. What I really love about this blush compared to other cream blushes is the fact that it comes in a pump dispenser which means it won't go bad as fast as other cream blushes. If you are a woman like me who owns a lot of blushes you will appreciate that.

It also gives a very natural shade of pink on the cheeks. The trick to apply that is to roll on foundation brush on a tiny spot on the back of the hand and then to apply it. It's also super long wearing so woman with oily skin can also wear it. I am fair and I can still wear that shade so don't be afraid!

Overall this is a must have for any cream blush lover

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by steffyashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought this product last week, and I love it. So much.

Thr pigmentation and staying power is amazing : it stayed right there on my cheekbones for hours in the humid tropical weather.

For me, this colour looks very natural. It looks like I am truly blushing, not like I painted it on my cheeks.

What I do is squeeze a miniscule amount to my ring finger, and then patted it to my cheeks. I do this twice, one little squeeze for each side.

The packaging does make it easy to squeeze out too much products. You just have to be very careful, and block the pump when you squeeze it.

What I do not like about this product is its hefty price tag, but it's actually worth it.

Highly recommended for the pigmentation, staying power, and natural dewy look it achieves.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by kiefer5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This just doesn't blend well on me and looks patchy. I also have a hard time getting the right amount and not looking like I have too much blush on. This does have good staying power though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like the HD blush line. This color is very pretty for C4/NC40 skin tone too. It's the one blush that didn't react negatively to my skin when it was going haywire some time back. Most of the powder blushes I was using then gave me rashes and was making my cheeks itch. It took some time and research to finally learn how this best works as a blush for me. I apply with my ring finger and tap/blend around my cheek area. Then I either use the MUFE translucent powder or use a little of MAC's Warm Soul blush to set with a kabuki brush. It gives my cheeks a nice, natural looking flush. I really don't mind the push down mechanism to get the product out. Very hygenic imo. I only need a tiny bit. Can last me a whole year. I've repurchased this many times but I think I'm done with the pink shades. I would really like to try the other colors when I can. One gripe about this product is that it can tend to look flat. Must admit this hasn't been getting much love from me lately. I've been using MAC's Warm Soul exclusively.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great blush!

After primer and foundation, my skin is a pale, blank canvas. This blush brings natural-looking color back to my face. My cheeks but better.

The formula itself is SUPER pigmented -- one full pump is too much for both of my cheeks -- but it's easy to blend. Fingers work fine, but I prefer a stippling brush for control. It dries pretty quickly into a natural-looking finish (no pooling in pores), and lasts a full work day withOUT setting powder.

The color is a very "natural", neutral shade of pink, and I would venture to guess that it'd flatter both cool and warm skintones (on those on the lighter side of the spectrum anyway -- though the color is buildable, I can't vouch for how it'd look on deeper complexions).

Bottom line: when I'm out of ideas (or time), this is my go-to color because it's such a classic shade in a fantastic formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

my first choice to buy was actually cremblend by mac but since it was limited edition, i was too late, so i went for my 2nd option which was this. i asked the girl which color would be the best for me and i asked pink but not tooooooo pinkish that it looks fake. so she gave me #5 which is supposed to be called warm pink (on the website) i think. from the bottle it looks really light and ive got a somewhat tanned skin so i thought it wont work, but when i put it on it looks beautiful n natural :)
so more on the good side is that the since i put a studio fix powder foundation over it, the color that was too pink is neutralized more. so if the pink looks too fake, i can just put more power :P and so far no breakouts, acnes or any whiteheads which im very happy about.
although the thing that just cant get me fall in love completely is the packaging.... you only need a pinch and your cheeks will have a glowy flush but the pump gives out MORE than you need, so i need to be very careful when pumping it out. for something that you dont need to take out from the bottle, the price is actually VERY worth it, its just the pump...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this blush! I received a generous sample from Sephora and I can't wait to go buy the full size! The staying power is outstanding. Color payoff is great-gives me the perfect flush look. Price is a bit steep, BUT, considering I only need the tiniest amount, it's well worth it. 03/01/13 UPDATE: I HATE the packaging! It dries up overnight so I have to pump enough out to get past the dry/crusty blush (big WASTE) to get to the smooth stuff....you know what I mean. MUFE! pot it or put it in a squeeze tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahalthea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The quality of this product is phenomenal! it is a great matte blush that lasts all day

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by TwiPixie

I have such mixed feelings about this product!
The colors are great, the pigmentation and staying powder is like no other but I think mine dried out. And if it did, it was a bit too soon.
I see swatches and tutorials and they all look creamy and mine doesnt. Which makes it tricky and hard to apply. However I just like so much I will try to get a new one.
I atually dont hate the pump but it does take some getting used to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great blush, once you learn how to use it! Like a lot of people I used a big glob the first time and it was less than sexy. The amount that I use now is about the size of a grain of rice (really). It gives me a great healthy glow, very natural. The color is a great match for my very fair, neutral skin. It looks like I just came in from the cold, in that fresh rosy-cheeked way.

The finish is smooth and matte, no sparkle or shimmer whatsoever. Blends well with fingers over liquid, cream, or powder foundation. I use my fingers, because since I use such a tiny amount I would waste a lot of product using a brush. I just apply a rice-grain amount using a tiny amount of pressure on the pump, smear it in war-paint stripes on my cheeks, and blend. Takes 2 seconds and it lasts ALL DAY.

This formula wears better than any other blush I've tried. Highly recommend. I think the container will last at least a year of daily use. I just wish that it was easier to get the pump to dispense the tiny amount you need.