October 22, 2014 | 1298 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK With a Splash Pretty & Pure

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite of all the Pink sprays! It smells good & it's not overpowering. It smells kinda flowery, but not overly flowery.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a Valentine's day gift and it smells soo nice! This is one of my favorite pink perfumes, i love it so much! I would recommend this for someone looking for a cute girly scent. I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This honestly reminds me of the cereal Fruity Pebbles. It smells very floral at first but then smells more fruity and sweet once its dry. It's heavy at first too but mellows out so its not as strong, and is a really pretty girly scent that I think would work year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells sooo yummy, and is often on sale at Victoria's Secret. I bought 3 of these, one for my purse, one to keep in my house, and one to have in my car so I never have to go without. There are a LOT of fragrances I really love but this would have to be my favorite.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

The smell of this stuff is so lovely. It has jasmine and pink lemonade notes and it smells just like it should (according to the notes).
I was also get the perfume version if you can find it because I purchased the perfume and its so much better than the body spray because it lasts almost all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I first got this as a gift last year and I loved it and had to get more so yesterday Victoria's Secret was having a sale so I got it for 75% off:) It smells delish and is my favorite of their line as well. It's fresh,light,and clean.

It has a beautiful soft scent of light florals that makes you want to keep sniffing. It is a splash so you do have to reapply often though with Fall and Winter coming I find it sticks on my clothes more which I like.

In the Summer it comes right off and i have to reapply often. but this is a great scent to have when you want to smell nice and flirty nothing too overpowering than you will love this. I want to go grab another because of the sale I really find it that good!

It's makes a great gift too I know as it was a gift and now one of my staple scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite out of all the Pink perfumes!! Such a fresh, summery, flirty scent. It claims to smell like pink lemonade and jasmine, and lives up to the claims. The only reason why it doesn't get 5 lippies is because of staying power. It doesn't stay that long. The great thing though is that it fits easily in a purse or locker for quick touch ups. Such a great smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by moonstarshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells good love it I'm not a complicated scent person so I can't tell you all about that but smells good an fruity!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by XxtweensmakeuploverxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a fresh, clean, feminine scent with a hint of floral that is slightly fruity yet not overwelming. I was in love with first whiff! My old favorite Pink body mist was the Aloha Pink Wild and Breezy but was limited edition. So if you like that one, you'll probably like thsi too. This is my new favorite scent from the Pink collection. It's girly and light and really does make you feel pretty and pure. The lasting power is not the best, but anyhow I still highly recommend this body mist.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by EllieVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I purchase VS Pink Pretty and Pure in the 16.9 fl oz body lotion, 8.4 fl oz body splash, and the 2.5 fl oz travel body splash.

I was looking for a nice mature, fresh, fruity scent from the "Pink" line at my local B&BW..

I came across this and it smells sooo AH-MAZE-IN!

You smell the lemonade but it is calmed by the jasmine floral scent.
It doesn't last all that long, but layering is key.

I carry the travel size with me to freshen up whenever I feel like my scent is fading.

Overall I recommend this scent if you like fresh and fruity scents.