December 18, 2014 | 1842 users online

Crème - Femme Couture - Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ContourQueen89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally I adore femme couture products its top quality low cost makeup. This foundation has great coverage a nice texture and its fairly light weight I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. Go to your local sally beauty supply

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Hayley13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually forgot I owned this product, but as it's getting warmer outside I broke out my 'summer makeup kit.' I have to keep my makeup organized like this or i wld never find what I'm looking for. I do makeup professionally and have a personal obsession. Lol. During summer weather I prefer cream foundation to liquid bc I am more more dry than normal so I like the dewiness achieved w cream. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this product again, I remember buying it and not being a fan when applied with a sponge. But this time around I used Elf's flat top powder brush, which makes any foundation look airbrushed and soft. This reminds me a lot of Gerda Spillmann's bio-fond cream foundation. But less oily. And about $40 cheaper!! I don't feel like i am wearing medium coverage makeup when I use the FC& it evens out my medium toned, freckled skin without covering them, my skin looks even, smooth, fresh and hydrated but not over done! that's hard to find in a foundation. No need for a setting powder. I apply this over palladio face primer and follow with Rimmel's Stay Blushed liquid cheek tint. And sometimes follow with NYX dewy finish setting spray and I have a fresh natural glowy look that lats a good 8 hours! I'm so glad I tried this again & just changed my application technique! I will buy as long as they make it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you're a fan of MAC Full coverage makeup but not a fan of the price then you'll love this:) alot of people are complaining of how "hard" it is to swipe off with the sponge to use. Try swirling ur fingers around to apply the product your body heat will make it soften And go on smoothly and also you will have better control of not slabbing it with the sponge. not fan of using your fingers to apply? then dampen the sponge lightly with water and squeeze the excess out it will soften the product and make it easier to apply but keep in mind that the coverage will be lighter if you take this route.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by WitchyGoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again, but they discontinued my shade! I was using the Natural Buff 827120. I'm a fair-skinned Scots-Irish lass with warm undertones and I have a tough time finding foundations that don't turn me orange. I nabbed this product during a Sally sale and fell in love with it. The container is bulky to allow for a large sized-mirror. I sort of dislike it, as I have no use for a mirror: I only touch up powder, and I apply foundations at home in front of a large vanity mirror. :/ I don't know if Femme changed the formula for this, since mine swiped onto the sponge fairly easily and offered good, blendable coverage. Care needs to be taken, though, as cream foundations can cake on easily if applied with a heavy hand. As a comparison, the texture greatly resembles that of Manic Panic's Goth White cream foundation.
I'm so irritated my shade was discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by cutiemimi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this foundation for a full coverage, creamy foundation - similar to MAC full coverage cream foundation. It is hard like the reviewer said but if you scrape some off and soften it in your hand - it is quite lovely coverage but only if you have dry skin - this must be set with powder though to prevent transfer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sally Beauty Supply is a dangerous place, I'm tellin' ya. If you love cosmetics, hair products, etc., you can lose all sense of time in this tiny store. Anyway, I was in one of my "Sally" moments when I purchased the Femme Couture Flawless Touch Creme Foundation. This is a brand that they exclusively market. I rather like creme foundations for their convenience...just swipe a sponge across the compact and apply. This foundation costs approximately $14.00...can't remember exactly the amount. What I DO remember is that it's extremely HARD. I swipe, swipe, swipe with sponge to get enough product. I tried using one of my throwaway sponges that I normally use, but it ripped. So, I used the one that comes with the product. It didn't rip, but I just didn't feel like anything was being deposited on my skin. I gave up on this after about day 3 and took it back to Sally's the following weekend. The compact itself is typical...is about 8 inches long with 1/2 devoted to product and 1/2 devoted to the sponge with a mirror on the inner lid. Just not my favorite foundation by a long shot. I'd keep looking if I were you. :)