August 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Bath Treatments - Burt's Bees - Vitamin E Bath and Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Laurendall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just applied this oil after showering, and applied it to dampish skin. I am COMPLETELY in love - the smell is wonderful - fresh and lemony, but not synthetic. The oil is thick and silky feeling - it feels far more expensive than it is

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Meredita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is now in a plastic bottle with a squeeze top, so that issue is solved. The oil is lighter than their apricot oil, and has a heavenly lemon smell, like lemon pastry cream Girl Scout cookies. It improves my mood in the morning.

I use it as a cleansing oil for my face: it dissolves makeup well, even eye makeup, and washes off easily with DHC Mild Soap. (I use baby shampoo to wash it off of my eyes.) I think the lemon oil adds a slight astringency that makes it work as a cleansing oil. The apricot oil was a little too unctuous. Since I started this routine, my skin seems much happier! I don't think I will change it for a long time.

update: also works as a hair-fixer. I rub 3 drops between my hands and run them through my hair. It really helps fine, frizzy hair to behave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday at Target and used the morning and I LOVE it! I prefer to use oils in the winter - my skin seems to like it better than regular moisturiser. The scent is fabulous esp if you like lemon. It's very similar to their Lemon Cuticle butter - which is another great product! My only gripe is the price. I paid $7.99 at Target for a small bottle. Still, my skin feels great and I just love that scent! Will definitely purchase again : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by s2casey

I just took a "test bath" with this product this morning. Awesome! I didn't find the scent overpowering at all. It felt great on my skin!

As soon as I got out, the phone rang, and I had to throw on my clothes and deliver my daughter's forgotten lunch to school. I never got to put on any body lotion at all.

That was ten hours ago, and my skin feels great. (Normally very dry). I'll be stocking up on this for the winter!

Great product. I've had very good results with this line. (Foot cream and evening primrose night cream). With some lines, the "100% natural" ends up being just a bunch of hype. But these are workhorses. And relatively cheap. I think I bought this at Target.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought a few Burt's Bees products in the past and, I have to say, I never seem to be that keen on any of them - you'd have thought I would have learnt something by now!

This has quite a pleasant lemon smell when sniffed fom the bottle, but not terribly strong once poured into the bath. It is reasonably good at moisturizing the skin, but I have had better. Given that the bottle is quite small, it is more expensive than it seems at first sight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by technopixie

This works so much better for me than body lotion or body butter, and has also replaced my face moisturizer. My skin is prone to itchiness, and I used to wake up with scratch marks down my legs (shaving less or shaving more didn't help, nor did cooler showers). I put this on after I shower and now I'm itch-free. But I originally picked it up to replace argan oil, which cleared up my skin but was too expensive. I found a number of sites listing commedogenic ingredients and this oil checked out as a fairly safe bet. I've been using it for two months and this is the best my skin has ever looked.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by tallulah_starr

This is a great product! Smells wonderful, and my skin laps it up and feels soft all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this bath oil! The smell is really invigorating and makes for a very nice bath. I combine this with Epsom salts and it really is a great and relaxing bath...the oil gets attracted to the skin and leaves me feeling super soft. I just pat dry so the oil doesn't come off and throw on a bath robe and allow the oil to absorb a little more before getting dressed. Keeps skin feeling soft all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kellymncole

I love this stuff. It smells great. I use it to moisturize while im in the shower, because I never take the time to put lotion on after I get out. However I find that it is just as effective and way cheaper to get a bottle of cheap pure oil, like jojoba oil, vit E or I even used EVOO in a pinch and add a few drops of essential oil in a flavor of your choice. But I would purchase this again on sale. (I cant help it. Im a cheapskate.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Wow!!!

Pros:

Great fragrance.

Great ingredients, including vitamin E and rosemary extract (antioxidant).

Price.

Sinks in and feels great.

Cons:

None