December 18, 2014 | 1845 users online

Blush - Sleek - Flamingo Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of those universal shades that flatter everyone. The color is buildable and super pigmented. I'm NC44 and I still have to use a light hand to apply. The color looks as if I've just come in from the cold, it's so fresh. I had to purchase this online because I live in the states. I wish they would sell this stuff at Target or something so I don't have to wait 2 weeks when I want a new shade. Oh well. Love it anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by prettyberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. My favourite one! Super pigmented, no shimmer, gives fresh look to face.. Everyone needs this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would say this is the best blush anyone could ever have, fair, medium and dark skin. Apply lightly for fair skin and you will get the most beautiful natural flush. Very smooth and satiny, does not contain any glitter or shimmer, just a glow as this is a satin finish. Packaging could not be more beautiful, very SLEEK indeed, LOL! I have included a photo wearing this above :) This is the first blush I own by Sleek, and would definitely try another. I was after Scandalous which was a limited edition I guess, and a dupe for NARS Exhibit A, but since that was not available, this is a very nice substitute as the colour is very pigmented and vibrant as well. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just heart this blush.. I am an olive/ golden toned girl. May be around NC35/C30... It just the perfect pink blush for me. I can wear it lightly or can pack this up. I can wear this as a flush of color in my cheek or make it bold enough to wear at party... I just love it. Not ashy pink at all.and NO SHIMMER PLEASE. warm pink tone.. and it stays in my oily face and in the unfavorable environment to make the skin more oily. my go to blush right now...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend introduced me to Sleek blushes a few weeks ago, and she said I had to have Flamingo. She was right! I'm NW40 and it's a lovely pop of pink on my cheeks. It's a little too bright to be a natural looking blush on me. I need only a tiny dab on the brush. The product is finely milled and blends seamlessly, then wears long enough for me (about 7 hours). My only issue with this product is that I treat it like it's a precious gem because it's such a pain to get Sleek here in the US.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Pfff, i can't think of a reason why I didn't write a review before about Flamingo. It is such staple in my makeup that I reach for soooo often. In fact I was so sad because I dropped it and the blush broke all over the bathroom floor :( Luckily for me there is a new one in the post making it's way to me <3 It's a hot pink blush and very pigmented. You only need to dab lightly in order to flush your cheeks with just the right amount. Start light and that way you can build up to your desire. Whenever you want to look fresh, rested and healthy this blusher will do the trick for you. It looks very natural which is something you do not expect when you stare at the colour in the pan. I love Flamingo and will keep repurchasing whenever I run out. It absolutely rivals with the high end blushes which I also own. Oh and the best bit I apply it in the morning and in the evening it's still there. The only makeup I carry around with me are lip products, the rest doesn't move and stays put. In conclusion, I highly recommend Flamingo blush by Sleek, super product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

this blush is absolutely gorgeous!!!! when i put this on i get an instant face brightening effect. flamingo is a bright pink with a dash of coral. it suits my nc40 skin tone so well but i can imagine it working on almost all skin tones. it is pigmented so a light hand may be needed. i now have 3 sleek blushes and love them all but loving this one a teeny bit more each time i wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by thealmightyboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging of this blush is the usual Sleek quality - very sturdy and compact with a large usable mirror.
Flamingo is a hot pink matte blush that is insanely pigmented.
I literally touch the very end of my brush onto this blush, do a light swipe on the back of my hand to spread the tiny amount over more of the bristles, and using a VERY light touch blend over the cheeks.
I have very light skin, so it is quite strong on me and I have to be VERY careful not to overdo it. Because this product is so bright and so pigmented, I probably wouldn't recommend for other pale girls, but I have used this on some of my friends with more 'normal' skin tones and it looks amazing. It also lasts all day.
With the tiny amount I need to use to get good color, this pan will last me for ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by 2010

When I bought this blush, it was already broken - but it was the last one on the shelf and Sleek isn't sold in Canada.

The pigmentation of this blush is AMAZING! I only need to apply a bit since I'm afraid of it giving me a "sunburned" look. I want to order more in the near future since they have awesome pigmentation and I love the bright colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by issydoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in love with sleek blushes. I have minscule collection but it is treasured pixie pink and blush by 3 in pink sprint.
Flamingo is a strong colour (even for me NC40) so I use it sparingly. This is fab as it will last ages.
The colour is nicely pigmented and blends well. I don't feel overdone in this colour. It compliments my skin tone beautifully.