Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment

3.9

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance.

on 3/20/2015 2:36:00 PM

I mistakenly thought this was the same as the oil in a mist form and reviewed it as such. Anyway I love this format for a coney oil spray cause it's so fine, yet covers a broad area. PERF for fine hair. It's nice to spray on a boar bristle brush and then brush your hair... Shine shine shine!!! And smell oh the smell!!! Love all agadir products

on 10/20/2014 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best argan oil hair care brand I have ever used. I use this along with the daily moisture shampoo and conditioner, having been platinum blonde with severe chemical damage my hair used to break and snap before I started using this!!! The spray treatment is not oily and the spray makes it easier to apply through your hair! I use it before and after I blow dry and my hair is left soft, shiny and smooth. Expensive but worth it, and I love the oil treatment sachets that come with the bottle too as the treatment oil is more expensive than the spray.
Smells so good too!!

I purchased this, based on the reviews I have read, here. I really like this, because the oil is thinner, unlike most argan oils, which are thick and hard to spread throughout my fine hair.
I have tried other oil sprays, and even though they make your hair shiny, my ends still feel dry and crunchy-(maybe for the fact they also contain alcohol?) This, however makes my ends soft, so you can run your fingers through your hair and don't feel like you are snapping off the ends. Plus, this makes my hair much shinier than any other oil I have tried. The scent isn't my favorite..(It's a rather heavy scented vanilla) but it doesn't linger.

on 3/25/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It distributes a very fine mist and dries very fast. I mostly concentrate it on my ends and I get very soft and shiny hair with minimal surface frizz. It doesn't feel greasy at all and doesn't weigh my hair down, but it does have a strong scent that some may either love or hate and yes it does linger for a long time. I think it smells great. It is exactly the same scent as my One n' Only Argan Oil Curl Styling Cream. I have many hair oils that I like to switch between and this is always included in my arsenal. You can spray directly on your hair or you can spray a bit of the oil on your palms and apply to your hair as well. It works very well on my medium textured 3b curls.

on 1/5/2014 10:51:00 PM

My hair stylist got me hooked on this about 2 years ago! She has fine, thin hair like me, so she understands how easy it is to make it limp and greasy-looking. This is a very fine mist. I spray about 3 squirts on the lower of my shoulder-length hair before blow drying and I swear it dries faster! Plus it seems to keep my ends in good shape longer (yay for growing out my hair!). I buy two at a time so I don't run out.

If you have thin, fine hair, a little goes a long way. It is much better than the heavier oils and serums that can weigh down my hair.

on 9/15/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I liked the smell of this spray and the fine mist that made it easy to use without weighing my hair down. It did leave my hair feeling soft, I think, but it didn't blow me away. And after a few months something weird happened to the half bottle that was left, and it turned into something like plastic beads inside. It rattled when I shook it, and the sprayer stopped working. I had to throw it away. If I'd paid the full, high price for this I'd be very annoyed rather than just slightly relieved that I had an excuse to move on to something different.

on 9/8/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. I would put this on after I took a shower. I wouldn't spray directly onto my hair even though it come out in a fine mist I just prefer to spray some onto my hand and then comb through my hair with it avoiding my roots and applying the most product on my ends because that is the driest area. It has a scent but it isn't awful it smells husky if you smelt twilight woods from bath and body works it has a similar smell. Once dried your hair looks shiny and in my case less frizzy and it doesn't leave your hair oily which I like. Overall good product and will repurchase.

on 8/8/2013 1:38:00 PM

This just coated my dry thick thirsty hair. Zero softness, kinda sticky. Made my hair stiffer, and tangly, I'm not even prone to tangles!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this on sale and clearance at the local krogers..big mistake...I have really dry dry thick hair and just a bit of it made my hair look so oily as if I had not washed my hair in a week or more..like when you rub baby oil in your hair. It was bad....I have the bottle just sitting in my bathroom hoping a family member will ask about it so I can get rid of it!

on 9/9/2012 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is okay. Its not a bad product at all. Don't get me wrong i do like this product it does make my hair feel soft but i guess my hair absorbs it very quick and will be dry again within the next 5 minutes. You don't want to spray too much of this though because it will make your hair feel greasy especially if you have thin hair. The smell isn't all that great though, it kinda smells like baby powder and I'm not a fan of that scent.

Top Rated Agadir Products