August 21, 2014 | 2069 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexual Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance so much, I found my bottle at TJ Maxx for only $9.99 an awesome deal. Like others have said this smells exactly like Pink Sugar, only much cheaper. If I ever run across this again at a good price I'm definitely going to grab it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by queenofcups226

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mine burst in the mail too!!! :( I love it, but YES--smells EXACTLY like "Pink Sugar"-from Aqualina. I will never oder perfume from their website..due to it burst..what's up with that anyway? I will order their clothes tho again--great quality!

Anyhow, this one DOES smell nice..a bit of a musky "cotton candy"..again smells identical to Pink Sugar. But being it burst in the mail order kind of sucks..luckily they packaged it totally separately and carefully so it didn't get on any of my clothes I ordered..(they were wrapped too).

But yes...if you have Pink Sugar already..no need to buy this one! I want to try his others now..the other "sexual perfumes"!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok..so I got this in my Victoria's Secret order along with a bunch of clothes I had ordered from them.

It's notes listed:
Fragrance Type: fruity floral gourmand

Top notes: orange zest, kiwi, red apple
Middle notes: pink orris, star jasmine
Low notes: cotton candy, sexy musk

Ok..so this smells NICE, pretty, sweet, long lasting....

BUT----------------this is EXACTLY like Aqualina Pink Sugar!!!!!

I have Pink Sugar on my dresser already..and noticed after spraying this on me..I kept asking myself.."What the heck does this smell like? I know this scent!!"...but I couldn't figure it out right away...and low and behold..I grabbed my Pink Sugar perfume (which I hadn't worn in a few months)..and sprayed it on my left palm...and sprayed another small spray of Sexual blush on my right palm..and YEP..EXACTLY the same--especially during the drydown.

I was dissapointed..NOT because how Sexual Blush smells..(it smells again SO SO good)..but because it is identical to Pink Sugar..(almost TOO identical)..

The ONLY difference between the two scents is that Sexual Blush has a slight different top note...but trust me..(and I'm a wiz at perfume)...if you own Pink Sugar---don't get this one...(unless you want to save a few dollars-since Pink Sugar is almost $10 more then Sexual Blush).

The bottle is a cute spray--very pink, and girly. I like the rounded bottle, looks like a can of mini hairspray--except nicer. :) Again, I never care about how perfume bottles look anyways.

Anyhow, again, IF you own Pink Sugar already...you are wasting money because this smells EXACTLY the same..if you don't believe me...wait about 10 min for the drydown..and compare the two..you almost cannot tell them apart.

I would buy this again once I DO run out of "Pink Sugar"..to save me a few dollars. But overall, this one is pretty much the same scent--just in a different bottle.