December 19, 2014 | 1012 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Colorful Mono Eyeshadow - Aspen Summit (23)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

This is the perfect white eyeshadow! I use this in so many different ways, I'm amazed I haven't hit pan yet. It gives the perfect highlight, without any shimmer, which is insanely difficult to find. I use it under my brow, on the inner corners of my eyes, on my cheeks as a highlight, and as an eyeshadow (obviously). It's so versatile, and the color payoff is great. I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow so much. It's often times hard to find a white that isn't too insanely shimmery, but shimmery enough to brighten. This is it!. It is perfect for an all over the lid color, on top of a warm or dark color to lighten/tone it down, or lightly as a brow bone highlight, but mainly I used it everyday for a inner corner highlight and it really opens my eyes up on those early mornings. Absolutely beautiful, I've just hit pan on mine, and I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for free in the birthday set a long time ago, and while I completely neglected it at first, it has really grown on me. This makes an amazing eyebrightener when used on the inner corners of the eye, lower lashline, or brow bone. It isn't glittery at all, just a nice white-silvery sheen to it so it looks natural. I was also surprised that this didn't show up ashy on my NC30-35 skin- a problem I have with many white eyeshadows. I can even get away with using it as a cheekbone highlight! the texture is also decent for the price and it has good color payoff. I'm glad I rediscovered this little gem!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

I really like this eye shadow. It gives a good shimmer and makes your eyes brighter.
It get a little powdery though but I guess that's my fault :P

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by kirbzillasz112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received the product as a Christmas gift from family after seeing it in a magazine and requesting it. The eyeshadow is a stunning, frosty color that I find myself wearing almost every day. I have replaced the product after running out of it because I love it so much. I wear the eyeshadow by itself and with dark black mascara, creating a nice effect that is appropriate for all daily activity. I apply it over my lid, over the inner corner of my eye, and over my bottom lash line and then blend/smooth it with a larger brush. It looks lovely and smooth all day long :) I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by A314159P

Beautiful colour - sadly it doesn't work for me.. too cool toned white

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Got this for my Bday.
I dont usually like and dint use Sephora products but this is the only one I use occasionally.

Great as inner corner, cool toned highlighter, good on browbone... Not the most buttery texture but not like a chalk either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by KatDeClay13

I got this as a christmas gift a while back since then I have absolutely LOVED this shadow. Its so beautiful I have had it for a few years now and I still continue to use it. I have used it to tint and mix with other colors, highlight eyes,(not my face) and just worn this alone on my eyes lightly. All ways have seemed to work fantastically for me. I am medium to fair skined with warm undertones but i tend to wear a fair foundation all the time so for me this never has seemed chalky or white looking on me. I think if you have darker or tan skin this might not be a good high light for your face maybe try something that has a tint of pink or brown in it. But as for my eyes using this has been amazing i usually almost always go for a matte finish but this is so beautiful, pigmented, it can be sheer its totally buildable easy to blend especially with other colors, and lasts forever its like a magnet i cannot stop myself from wearing it. I highly recommend for anyone who loves pearl shimmery type of colors like this. If your not sure if this is for you then all i can say is to swatch it. and i will definately be buying this again its just an essential for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by BonnieD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was given to me as part of a birthday gift from Sephora one year - there was a generous amount though it was a sample size! Let's just say I absolutely love this eyeshadow! Despite the fact that I probably have over 100 shades of eye shadow, this one is the one I use almost daily. It works great as a highlighter for the inner corners of eyes, or works well alone on the upper lid while being used with some eyeliner as well. Definitely recommend! Though it will be a while till I finish this trial size sample, I would without hesitation repurchase once I run out !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by smn93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color - it's a gorgeous frosty sliver-white. It's super pigmented, and there's never any fallout when I apply it. I especially like it because it really brings out my dark brown eyes, to the point where they almost look black. Overall, I think this is a lovely color for someone who wants a pigmented, opaque shade of white to wear all over their lid, and who doesn't mind shimmer in their eyeshadow. I will definitely be repurchasing.