MISSHA CLEAR CLEANSING CREAM

on 8/8/2012 5:44:00 PM

I ordered MISSHA's Creamy Chocolate Latte Cleansing Foam and I love it. It contains 516mg of Chocolate=) It smells so yummy just like chocolate and leaves my skin silky soft. I use the Green Tea version in the day for sebum control and this at night to give my skin the moisture it needs. It also says Chocolate contains polyphenol that vitalizes the skin. My skin after using it is so soft and it glows plus it's so gentle I could get away without a moisturizer. I use one though and even with my Mia my skin just feels like velvet.

Another good thing is that I have not broken out from this..yay I use RA so I find this cleanser so gentle and it goes great with it. When I wakeup in the morning my skin looks clear and rested. Overall this is one of the better cleansers out there it's chocolate smell does have a slight soap smell to it. Though it's in a clean way I know that sounds weird but you would think it strips your skin but it does not and I notice the moisturizing lasts all night.

I do recommend this as a great gentle cleanser it comes in Green tea and Strawberry too. I love the Green and Chocolate I think the Strawberry is for more normal skin but for 7 GBP it's worth a try:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My sister got me two of these from NY so I don't know how much it cost but each tube contains alot of product! I never tried Missha products so I was pretty excited to try this out. I usually take a bit and slather is onto my face, massage on to the cheeks first, then chin, forehead and taking the product to the eyes to remove all the makeup. I mostly wear waterproof eye products but it does a great job removing the makeup with little effort. I take off the mess with either wipes, tissues, makeup pads, whatever... It gets pretty messy and leaves my contact lenses blurry-eyed every time, but most eye makeup removers do that so I can't complain, maybe I need to learn to take my contact lenses off before doing this... Anyways my face looks super oily after wiping the cream off my face so I was afraid this will break me out since I already have oily skin. But after I wash my face, there is no ounce of oil on my face, keep my skin balanced and refreshed. Even though this product is not very accessible I have been using generous amount every day since I love it so much. Hopefully my sister can get me more once I run out since she visits NY pretty often.