November 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Fragrances - Rue 21-Pink Ice

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You truly can't beat the price for under 15 dollars and this smells wonderful to me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Nice light fruity floral scent but boring at the same time. I ended up returning this because the lasting power is also bad. If you like the smell of pomegrantes and lemonade then try this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by RussianKiss

My friend gave me this perfume when I noticed it on her shelf in her room. I looked at it & said "that's a cute bottle" then I smelled it & she said I could have it! Pink Ice is a very fresh, soapy, sweet fruit smelling scent. It reminds me of junior high for some reason. I think this fragrance would be well suited for any girl 25 & under. I'm 20 & I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by gigi32

I'm 37 and love this perfume! And can't beat the price :) I do agree it lacks In staying power but my Bebe perfume that was priced fair but still double the price of this at TJ MAXX has the same staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by TwilightSparkle

I could go on and on about this perfume. I absolutely love it and I think I'm addicted to it! The best way I can describe this perfume is that it's like a big juicy piece of fruit that I want to sink my teeth into. I just want to eat it up. And it's sweet but refreshing as well, which is why it fits the name perfectly. It's as refreshing as ice and bright and cheerful like the color pink.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting at home studying or something and I'll just spray it on so I can smell it. Even if I'm not going anywhere. I wish it lasted longer, but at $10 a bottle I can easily afford to spray it more than once a day. If I had one of those perfume travelers I would take this one in my purse.

If you like sweet fruity smells, this is for you. Obviously this isn't for everybody, though. A lot of people say that only teenagers should wear it, but I'm 23 and I don't care. Next time you're at Rue 21 grab this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love love this perfume!!!!!! it is the perfect pink grapefruit perfume for summertime!! it is refreshing, and eye opening, and it is perfectly noticable without being or smelling heavy. I love how many compliments I get when i wear this perfume!!! I also like that not that many other ppl if any in my town own this fragrance! so I like knowing about this store and their amazing cheap fragrances!! def #1 for summer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

Cutest scent ever! :) it's so fruity and clean smelling. It's a nice light fragrance - great for summer. Doesn't last too long, but I carry it in my purse and touch up every couple of hrs. For $10 it's totally worth it. :)