December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Eternal Magic

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This perfume smells really classy & feminine , not all these sweet nonsense you come across now but there is something about it ; It has very wide sillage (how far it spreads around you that what sillage is ) but strangely enough you cannot smell it yourself ..I've had this bottle which I kept closed for almost a year as I know Avon perfumes though very good don't last until they are a bit older ..I tried it lightly yesterday and people around me could smell it beautifully but not I ! ..I wore the same clothes this morning and my colleague at work asked me about it , though I didn't spritz again in the morning as I was in hurry...I will buy it again for sure but I wish I could enjoy it as well as others around me :p
Impotant update : My review is for the "Enchanted " flanker , not the original Eternal Magic , in which the peppery note in it dried to disaster on my skin ...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Starts off smelling a bit like Lancome's Hypnose, but a "watered down" version since it's only an Eau de Toilette. To me, it smells of creamy vanilla and floral notes but the floral doesn't hold up too well against the vanilla which is rather dominant (in my opinion). Dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too offensive for my taste. Overall, a nice day-time scent but has weak staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this scent.It's not anything groundbreaking but is lovely nonetheless.It is a very soft,slightly woody and sweet vanilla on me with just a touch of rose.It is a very soothing scent and is perfect to put on before bed.I think the bottle is pretty as well.I like to layer it with the shower gel and lotion.Just a dreamy veil of a perfume-love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by babypinky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a 15 ml size of this perfume to give it a try. I like fragrances that include a woody accord in it so i thought this can be a good perfume for me. Eternal Magic opens with very fresh notes, I smell some green although according to osmoz.com there is no green note on top. It fades away in 5 minutes and rose and vanilla starts. And it turns to a more feminine and innocent perfume. At the bottom vanilla is the dominant note. It's not overwhelming, suitable for day. Not so special but a good perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As other reviewers have said "a powdery vanilla scent" a nice perfume but it is just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sabriel14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a couple of samples and really like this. If this is a lighter version of Hypnose I'm happy with that. Hypnose is nice but a little too cloying for me. I think I will end up buying this. I love the soft powdery vanilla.
Edit (31/8/2011): I bought this just before Christmas when I was pregnant and used the body wash and lotion in the hospital and perfume when I got home so now it will always have special memories attached to it. I still love this but don't wear it very often because I want to keep those memories attached to it. Lovely scent and highly recommended. I also use Naughty Alice which I find both have similarities.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Yep, I'd have to agree with other reviewers that this is a lighter version of Lancome Hypnose. Powdery, vanilla scent. It's nice but I already have Hypnose, so therefore would not purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful rose and vanilla combination. Smells like a lighter version of Hypnose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by RobinMarsh

I just love the smell, light scent I use it every day and even put it on after my shower at night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a gentle blend of sweet rose and orris root combined with warm vanilla and soft woods. This is not going to overpower anyone. This is a very light and soft scent. I do like it, just not on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No