December 18, 2014 | 1812 users online

Conditioner - Sante - Brilliant Care Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an acceptable basic natural conditioner (without silicones of course). It detangles good, makes the hair soft and doesn't weight the hair down.
No miracles here, so if your hair is in a very bad condition, this will not cure all your problems. It does not work for frizzy hair or very dry hair.

My hair is, fine and shoulder length.

Note: this conditioner makes the bathroom floor very slippery and the smell of the conditioner is difficult to describe, but I would say 'dirty' (as in 'not very nice').

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best hair conditioners in natural cosmetics. Easy to distribute in the hair, smells nice (a soft and mild coconut), rinses out easily and leaves the hair mostly tangle-free. It is not supposed to weigh the hair down, actually it says on the package that it "gives the hair easy volume", but I do find it weighs my fine and thin hair down a bit. Otherwise, a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kate1973

Finally found my HG conditioner for my bleached and dry hair. Gives an even better slip and shine than high end silicone conditioners. Try it, you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite conditioner ever, hands down. Organic hair products often aren't moisturising enough on my straight but thick hair; non-organic conditioners are often so overladen with silicones that they weigh my hair down. None of these problems occur with this conditioner; it simply leaves hair silky soft and shiny, doesn't break out the skin on my back (as other conditioners and shampoos have done), and is very reasonably priced. HG, big thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

it's always in my bathroom. HG. can't live without it. i have superdry hair and it makes them soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by tritop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe there's actually a review to my favorite, slightly obscure conditioner on MUA. I bought this when I had just moved to another city and hadn't yet found a store that sold my trusty Tea Tree Conditioner. I will never go to that back though. I have very fine wavy hair that gets weighed down and stringy when I use the wrong conditioner. This one leaves my hair shiny and bouncy and works as an anti-frizz formula, too. It's cheap and I only have to use a small amount of my mid-length hair, the bottle I bought five months ago still has almost two months worth of product left. Wonderful stuff, HG conditioner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sante is a German natural cosmetics brand. And the reason for this product review is simple: I believe I finally have witnessed a miracle. This conditioner has done what no other conditioner has ever been able to do for me and I have tested many, both cheap and high end brands. A 200ml tube comes at roughly 5 . Some say it's expensive, I think it an incredible price-performance payoff. I would still buy it if it was twice as expensive and it would still be worth every cent to me. The conditioner itself looks really normal: white & creamy. It's supposed to smell like coconut but I cannot quite agree. It's more like... I dunno.. organic, of course, but also a little hint of alcohol. Indescribable and not quite pleasant. The conditioner gets applied like all others as well: on damp hair, work through, let it soak a little while and then rinse thoroughly. The result, once the hair is dry, however, is unlike any other. When I say my hair feels like silk, I totally mean it. It's incredibly moisturized, unbelievably soft, shiny, fluffy & bouncy, yet it has obvious definition and it looks just like after a hairdresser appointment. No frizz whatsoever, just shiny, silky, smooth waves. Wow. It's also great as a leave-in to help prevent split ends. I honestly wish somebody had introduced this little miracle to me sooner. Girls at German beauty boards rave about the famous "SBC" but I never even bothered to test it myself until recently. Now I'm not willing to ever use another hair conditioner again as I'm absolutely sure I have found my HG. I would give ten lippies, if it was possible.
INCI: Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Essential Oils)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No