Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner - Midnight Blue

on 2/2/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the most wonderful shade of teal/navy blue but with a touch of green incredibly flattering and looks beautiful against hazel eyes. One lippy off due to smudging however this can work in your favour when creating a smokey eye however. Love the shade and the price.

on 9/29/2013 3:29:00 AM

This is the only type of blue that I really like, they are sometimes always on sale so you can get two for the price of one, etc. I have used this midnight blue eyeliner since high school, goes well with my very dark brown eyes. Easy to apply the best pencil eyeliner. Smooth to apply and to control the thickness. I always buy more when I almost run out of it.

It's ok, not the best. Not too fond of the color.

on 9/16/2011 8:34:00 PM

The blue eyeliner is a great color. It really sticks out. It does smudge easily which can be annoying sometimes, but I notice that it really stays on. Good product.

on 2/22/2011 8:11:00 PM

this is a good eyeliner. i like the color and it applies nicely. i am usually happy with avon products.

on 4/9/2010 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a pretty eyeliner and I love how smoothly it applies. It smudges really easily, which can be good or bad, depending on how much you like to smudge your eyeliner. My favorite thing about this liner is the color. It is a rich metallic-y blue, but it's not too over the top. It's a good product, but not my favorite. I might repurchase if I ran out.
If you are looking for a gorgeous eyeliner, try Avon's glimmersticks diamonds in twilight sparkle...now THAT is a gorgeous blue!

In the picture, it is the third swatch from the bottom.