July 30, 2014 | 2003 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash in Pomegranate

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift and it just wasn't really for me. It is very thick and the cap became clogged.
It has a nice mild scent and seems like a very gentle body wash. I think it would be great for someone with dry sensitive skin but it just didn't give me that nice clean and refreshed feeling that I prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Daniizle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This thing is the best! It smells so good! It's a great exfoliator! The packaging is pretty good. It's drugstore, so it's easy to find and not really expensive. I love it! Did I mention it smells awesome?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tdavis020

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The scent is very mild. This has been the best softener for my skin of all of the drugstore brands I have tried over the years. Better than other Aveeno products in the same category. Lotions and other moisturizers tend to work better on my skin when I shower with this. You will feel a noticeable difference in the softness of your skin in 2 washes minimum.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has a light, pleasant pomegranate scent. Gently exfoliates without drying or irritating my skin. Great overall cleansing scrub for the body. I alternate this with the St. Ives Green tea body scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by meligonlan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG body wash! It's so gentle on my skin yet so effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm usually always trying out different products once something runs out but I have for once stuck to this one for the past year. I discovered this body wash a year ago & I just love it. The smell is amazing, the texture is grainy in a good way. It exfoliates but does not feel harsh at all. This is a must have !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've tried so many body washes, and have always had to settle for clean skin that is dry and tight, or moisturized skin that feels only kind of clean.. I've never found anything 'just right'. My daughter's friend stayed over and left this body wash in the shower. I shouldn't have tried it without asking, but I am SOOOO glad I did! My skin came very clean and smooth as a baby's bottom! That's one heck of a feat, considering that it's been a very long time since I've been a baby! I confessed to my daughter's friend, and thanked her profusely! You've gotta try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by chonks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best products i have ever used. It removes all the dead particles from your skin and leaves it extremely soft and touchable for days. The scent is not over powering but is beautifully mild and remains for hours. Some people may complain about its thickness but i love it and the rice and walnut it contains truly does do a great job. This product does what it says it would do without making my sensitive skin feel itchy after. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by leftoversaint

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff works really well. I just noticed how much smoother my skin was after about 2 weeks of use. The smell is not overpowering at all and it lathers up really well in a washcloth, which I have not found to be the case with most body washes. Definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is fantastic! The rice granules are also gentle enough so that you can use this body wash every day. I have eczema-prone skin, and this keeps it from coming back during the summer months. A bit pricey, but you get a lot of body wash, so it's definitely worth it. Will repurchase!