Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

This right here is my baby! I don't ever want to go without this. Total HG for me. Seems to have made my dark circles less noticeable without any makeup at all after about two months. I don't know how I ever loved without it. It's not drying, which I can't stand about concealer, looks and feels like nothing, but hides my problem and makes me look awake and refreshed. This product has gone absolutely above and beyond my expectations. It does all I want it to and more. Love the package, cooling roller ball, I think it's got a couple beneficial ingredients, it's tinted just enough, could be worn alone and still look natural, I mean wow can't beat it in my opinion. At first it might seem too sheer but then after about a week it started to be the only concealer I needed. Love this, can't reccomend it enough... GO GET THIS ONE

For a long time, I was extremely insecure of my dark circles. Every concealer I used made my under eyes dry and greyish colored and it just looked so unnatural. This is definitely my holy grail product, because it is so light yet gives amazing coverage. Plus it lasts up to 8 hours for me. It won't look cakey and is buildable but you do need to set it. It kind of has an alcohol smell to it so it burns my eyes a little when I roll it on, but it goes away once I blend it. it does not irritate my skin or cause any acne. The orangey color is great for neutralizing my dark circles. I will continue buying this forever

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Incredible product for no makeup makeup days!
Pros:
Light weight
easy to blend
fast
compact packaging

Con:
Will cling onto dry patches
over priced
does not help darkcircles just lightly disguises them

overall this product is amazing for those that do not like much makeup but want something fast, easy, lighweight and beautiful!
Holy grail for sure :)

I used to use this a few years ago and I remember it worked perfectly for covering my dark circles...not a trace! Also it was the quickest easiest concealer to work with I found. I stopped using it because a certain "paula" told me not to...due to alcohol being one of the main ingredients. However I don't recall it ever drying out or irritating my skin. I should try this again sometime...

I am really blown away by this stuff. I have HORRIBLE dark circles. I have had them since I was a teenager and the older I get the worse they have become. I had read about this product thru Makeupalley and finally broke down and bought some. The formula is really thin so it doesn't look cakey and it spreads and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this but it has made covering my black holes easier :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With the help of makeupvalley reviews, this is my one of my HG product! I had to buy it online (eBay, $8.90) because I found that Australian retailers such as Priceline, Big W, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart and other drugstore places either didn't sell it anymore or replaced it with the new GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector BB Eye Roll On. It was $15 for 7mL with a 3.1 rating on makeupvalley, it's pretty obvious that it wasn't worth it.

Buying it online was a bit confusing because other products said (Medium to dark skin) and I tried to research what is the difference with the sheer tint but had not found any answers so I decided to just got for it. The day I received it in mail, I tried it on and yes I was worried it would be too light for my skin but it blended perfectly and it did cover my dark under eyes!

It's got a creamy light pink tone which does corrects blue or purple. Two rolls is enough to hide away the darkness. It dries up as matte which is a bonus, and its a very light formula and stays on the whole day with a bit of touch up here and there.

Overall this product is one of my HG, if you're contemplating whether to get it or not, do get it!! However, looking for it here in Australia was very difficult (if anyone knows where to get it in Aus, do let me know!) but luckily eBay had a lot of these products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

During high school, I used to swear by this stuff alone to conceal my rather panda-like dark circles and highlight parts of my face for instant brightness. Five years later, I still repurchase this eye roller concealer because of how sheer it is. I have used Maybelline's Instant Rewind Eraser and I hated how dry the formula was compared to Garnier's! I currently use Bobbi Brown's correcter in the shade Bisque which does a lovely job at hiding the dark purple circles under my eyes, but leaves a peachy tone instead. I use the Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller on top of it and instantly the sheer color adjusts to my cool yellow toned skin. It is a pricy concealer but this has never failed me after all these years. I have oily skin, but I never experienced this feeling greasy. I have seen some slight creasing when it gets to my fine lines under my eyes but I just gently blend it back in with a ring finger. I will admit it's not the best packaging because sometimes the metal ball will leak out the product and it ends up making a mess in the cap. I still can overlook it as I love how this performs. I recommend this to anyone who is low maintenance with their makeup and I'll definitely go repurchase this again as my 7th one!

Pros:
- Lightweight formula
- Buildable for more coverage
- Found in most places that sell Garnier skincare products
- Brightening effect

Cons:
- Pricy for a drugstore concealer (11-12 USD)
- Product leaks out occasionally
- Doesn't treat dark circles

I've tried loads of more expensive concealers ( Nars, Benefit, Clarins) and none compared to this purse friendly product. Spreads easily, illuminates the skin, hides bags and darkness. It is thin, pleasant to non existent scent and a easy to apply, cooling rolling ball in a slim packaging. Travel, gym and hand bag friendly too. A winner that I will repurchase with pleasure.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very, very light coverage undereye concealer. Although it initially brightened my eye area, it barely lasted. After a mere few hours, this product just disappears and leaves a nasty residue. The application was kind of nice because of the metal ball (felt cooling under the eye) despite the design being kind of tacky.

This happens to be my go to under eye product. I have three back ups now. I use it on a regular basis and do not really need any other things for the purpose. I do not have massive under eye dark circles and so this one does the job for me. It is of thin texture which I personally like and has a cooling effect too. The packaging is good and user friendly and the price is affordable as well. This would be one of my holy grail products with really decent staying power. A big thumps up for this one and It would make me sad if Garnier discontinued this product. So yes I would definitely repurchase this as and when I need it.