February 1, 2015 | 2099 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2015 9:14:00 PM More reviews by azaleaxo

I do NOT recommend this product. Here are my points :
-My dark circles are pretty dark and I also have some veins there so I was looking for a concealer with good coverage but this is just not the one. The coverage is really light.
- Gets so greasy. My under eye areas are dry so this is really weird.
- Don't try to hide pimples. It doesn't cover ANYTHING and it would just get oily.
- So, so, so ORANGE. What the heck is that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2015 7:49:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this every day for about six months and really like it! I have a real problem with dark circles under my eyes and this seems to illuminate the skin and make it look youthful and bright. The formula is pretty thin and I always have to blend with my fingers but that makes it look natural, unlike the thick cream concealers which cake and crack. This is a great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:01:00 PM More reviews by holly5652

Could not tell a difference when using this, and I used it morning and night for a couple of months, until the product ran out. I however, have fairly dark eye bags and deep hollows in my eyes, so it might work better for someone with minor or less severe eye problems.

One thing I really liked though, was the cooling effect the product had, I really like the metal rollerball, and I thought the product was packaged really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Buttdiddy

I'll admit this is definitely not the best under eye concealer out there, although there are many things I do like about this product. I love the cooling effect it gives from the metal ball tip, it's great for just waking up. And it is very brightening, so you could even use this as a highlight if you'd like. But since it doesn't deliver as much coverage as I would like, I use a different concealer first, then apply this product after and it gives such a pretty highlight under the eyes. It goes on so smooth and is very blendable and lasts a VERY long time. I honestly can't remember when I purchased this and I've been using the same one since! The only other downside of this product is that it only comes in one very light shade. Overall I would recommend this product for it's decent price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Beilee86

I like the sheer finish and moisture content when I layered up on top of a thick concealer this helps to adjust the colour tone . I love it pretty much however now there is only a colour to choose from the drugstore

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by SoonMi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had this product for 3 years, and it still hasn't come close to running out! It will certainly last you awhile, and I should probably buy another one for hygiene purposes. I love the metal-rollerball. It's so refreshing to roll on your face. The concealer itself is just a lightweight brightening concealer. It's not thick enough to cover dark circles, and I haven't noticed any differences as far as the "skincare benefits." I don't have deep, dark circles though, so this concealer is quite nice for me. Great packaging, lasts awhile, and feels nice to put on!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm on the fence with this product, i have used it for years for my dark circles and it does a decent job. It is a very light concealer and can be used all over the face without going cakey which is one of the reasons i love it. However because it's so natural looking it doesn't do that good of a job at covering my bad dark circles. I enjoyed using when they weren't so bad but as they're getting worse due to a busier schedule i find the coverage isn't sufficient. The packaging is perfect for under eyes and isn't messy and it lasts a LONG time. I would probably have to throw out because of hygiene and not the product running out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love this. I use it as concealer and at night. I have seen no improvement in my circles but I love the shade medium deep it is perfect for my medium tone. I love how natural it looks on the skin. I also use as a spot concealer when my skin looks pretty good, set it with a powder and it looks very natural. Love love love
One roller will last a very long time.

So so disappointed that I can no longer find this anywhere.
It has been replaced by a piece of junk squeeze tube version. It does not even compare to how good this product is. so sad companies always get rid of the good stuff.
Stop trying to improve something that is not broke.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product more than I expected.
I have AWFUL dark circles and this gives decent coverage. I wear this on days where I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup but also don't feel like getting a million "are you tired?" questions. No, I'm not, I just have dark circles.
It's really easy to apply and it gives a nice and natural looking coverage. The shade selection isn't that great but I'm super pale so I didn't have a problem with it.

I still use my HG Hard Candy's glamoflauge concealer when I wear a full face of makeup, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by paumillan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it. Best concealer ever. The only thing us that you have to learn how to use this. I had it wrong the first time. The idea is to apply itp (it's got a liquid kind of consistency) and let it settle for about 10 minutes. Then you can use your fingers to distribute the rest thab wasn't "absorbed" by your skin. It's worth thw wait!