November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - eye roll on with caffeine

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by rach29

The cold roller ball feels good and that's about it. Didn't help the puffiness at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by AthenaNYC23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is plain and generic. The only effect this has is the cooling sensation of the metallic roller ball. (You might as well put a spoon in the fridge at night before you go to bed and when you wake up take it and press it gently on your lids. The cold metallic surface will awaken your puffy morning eyes.)The liquid in the bottle is watery and doesn't do anything at all. It claims 10 hours of sleep in a bottle, well, my eyes look as tired as ever. Does nothing for the dark circles either.

I also find that even this nice feeling that the roller ball gives is so temporary and as soon as it wears off, my eyes go back to looking tired and puffy and nothing will work unless I have a cup of coffee.

I am using it now just for that pick-me-up kind of feeling after I wake up but I'm not gonna re-purchase.

All in all, don't bother wasting your money on this. Save up for a good eye cream if you're looking for a treatment for dark circles and try to eat healthy and drink a lot of water. This isn't what you're looking for.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok product. I put this in the fridge and roll it on my eyes when I get my coffee in the morning. It feels nice going on. Its a clear gel like liquid. But i have noticed absolutely no benefit at all. The roller just feels nice on my skin, other than that, nothing to report. I will probably try the clinique one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I absolutely love this product! I use this every morning under my eye concealer and I love the cooling effect it gives and also reduces my puffiness that I get every morning! I don't really have dark circles so I'm not sure if this helps reduces that

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

So, I have mixed thoughts on this product. On the one hand, I do like that the product is refreshing and a great pick-me-up in the morning. I can swipe this under my eyes after several cups of coffee aren't doing it, and I feel better. I don't know if there is much of a shocking after effect. But the metal roller ball is extremely cooling. And the product glides on my face with a clear gel. I don't have to worry about it messing up my makeup. It is without color, unlike the dark circle roller.

On the other hand, I actually made a mistake in purchasing this product. As I heard specifically great improvements from someone swearing my the dark circle roller. While this product costs just as much. It isn't much of a noticeable cosmetic effect. I think that I might have just paid $13 for a clear gel roller that just gives me a nice 'cooling effect'. On the other hand, it seems like this roller might last forever.

Overall, this is not a miracle product. I do not think that I would repurchase. I expect concrete results when spending $13 on a product. But I will use this up and enjoy the refreshing effects. And if it makes my mornings better...why not?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by adeballesteros

I´ve been using this for over 2 weeks, and i already see a difference!! my under eye puffiness is really fading.
I would certainly buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by alea0705

I have been using daily for 4weeks. it has done nothing. I always take before and after pics when trying a new skin product...no results. the cooling feeling was nice but it doesn't last after you use it daily for a while. I work at 4a.m with two children I don't sleep much and have alot of puffiness. .and still do after a month. won't buy this again .

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I like this product for when my eyes are a little puffy in the morning.. it does help a little, and i did like the cooling feeling the roller ball did...
As for helping with dark circles i couldn't really tell a difference. I did use it twice a day..

I will use the rest of it for early mornings, but most likely won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by MadHungarian

Instant effects with this one. My eye puffs were gone after two days. I believe this is a cosmetic product, not a treatment and should be marketed as such. Whatever the case may be, no reactions, no more puffs, and great price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by dhawan

Because i have dark circles on pale skin I really wanted a treatment that removes them so i don't have to reapply concealer. This didn't really do anything which is why i dont recommend this product.