January 30, 2015 | 1125 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 1:29:00 AM More reviews by clairedelalune

Received this as part of a set with the cleanser and moisturizer.

Pros
-Minimizes pores
-Water-based
-Mattifies oily parts of face
-Fair trade

Cons
-Medicinal smell
-Drying for normal or combination skin types

Personal thoughts are this product is optional for the skin care routine. If you want to use it effectively, only dab onto oiliest parts of your skin such as your T-Zone. Stop using if you notice that it dries out your skin too fast and always use with the tea tree moisturizing lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Aimeexo1324

I have bought 3 or 4 of these bottle and originally I loved them! They worked so well but i then stared getting a bunch of clogged pores. It's was horrible! I just switched off of this and my skin when back to normal. I'm very upset my holy grail toner has turned its back on me and now I'm stuck trying to find another

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Apparently it doesn't work for a lot of people, but for me it works perfectly. I have combo skin and I use this twice a day. I have used it twice a day for a month and I haven't had one bump -- even when hormonally when I usually get them -- no bumps!

Tea tree works great on my skin, but sometimes tea tree products burn (maybe alcohol content) but this does not.

When the body shop is having one of their 50% off sales this is especially worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jsscavt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. This irritated my skin and left it red. If you love tea tree oil and want a toner, I recommend lush's tea tree water.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by norainashah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

First thing first, this product irritate my skin and I'm irritated by the line itself. Every product in this line is just too harsh on my skin. I breakout abnormally after using this. I have extremely oily skin and by that i mean my whole face gets oily. Not just t zone but cheeks, eyelids whatever you name it. I dont have acne but i do get big cystic pimple here and there, every now and then. It leaves of a menthol feel too which i hate. Overall, i wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by HeyitsFrance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought my fifth bottle today. This stuff is amazing. Clears my skin right up. I also really like how tingly it gets. Paired with a good soothing moisturizer, it will definitely help with breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by DisNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was great for maybe a 1- 3 weeks. Then I had a serious breakout and it only made it worse and more irritated, and months later and I am still searching for something to reverse the damage. Also I mean, it's kindof a pain in the butt that you have to shake the bejeezus out of the bottle before every use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Will most definitely be repurchasing (have been for the last few months already!) Strong enough to stop little breakouts yet not so strong it causes overdrying/breaking out. May be slightly more expensive than the supermarket brands but the results are well worth the extra price :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Bellaleeross

First of all, my skin LOVES tea tree oil, I have great success applying pure tea tree to blemishes and watching them disappear. Needed a new toner, seemed like a no-brainer. I was genuinely excited to start using this, knowing, again, that tea tree keeps my skin clear better than salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide. OVERNIGHT disaster zone! 1 month later and I still have scarring, I will never use this product again-it broke me out in deep, infected acne like crazy! Contemplating wether something else was going on I was afraid, but I did go bad to this 1 month later-same result only this time required medical treatment! My skin hated this product. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This is such a great toner. Strong enough to remove make up and gentle enough to not cause any problems to the skin. I use this after i washed my face just to remove any traces of make up using a cotton pad. Bought the smaller version of the this toner to try it out and it has lasted me about 3 months. Already purchased my 2nd bottle. Great product, great price.