October 23, 2014 | 1834 users online

Shampoo - Miracle 7 - Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried the purple Keratin shampoo and conditioner Overall liked the results it gave my hair but had a few qualms with it..I will start with the cons and end with the pros to give you an idea..first off, It's the sally's brand for the It's a 10 salon products. and yet on the pricey side...like $15 bucks a bottle and there's 10oz in the bottle which will go by way too fast if you have alot of hair. I have alot of hair but its rather thin so the shampoo and conditioner lasted me a month. so for me it wasn't bad, but for girls with thick hair it wouldn't last. I found the pump useless because I had to get so much of the product out just to lather because it is sulfate free which is a plus, but it felt like i just had to keep pushing the pump too much just to get enough out. Pros: Made my hair feel very soft. My husband and coworkers noticed and made comments. Helped to smooth and strengthen. I liked the fact that it's sulfate and salt free so it definitely helps to extend the life of your hair color as it claims. So although it was pricey I believe it was worth it because it did deliver results. One more thing Although it wasn't my cup of tea i suppose it smells nice. very fruity. I don't like it as much as everyone else does it was too fruity for me but its definitely not bad. Overall a good product that I would recommend. Just be aware that it might go fast if you have a lot of hair like i said...check out the Sally's website for sales as they have them go on sale or have b2g1 free sales every now and then

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by kerseya15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently had my hair hightlighted and it was dried out. I wanted to buy It's A 10 but it is too expensive so I went to Sally's for the off brand. This shampoo/conditioner really made my hair soft and smooth. I would highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by NinaLove777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The sales person at Sally's recommended this shampoo and said it was the best. It was definitely a little bit expensive, but I thought "If it works, I'm willing to spend that amount". I tried it for 2 weeks and didn't see any results, so I gave it to my daughter she used it for 1 month and a half together with the "Miracle 7 leave in conditioner" and didn't see any result or improvement neither. I do not recommend this shampoo or the leave in conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by HaleyMarie501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best shampoo I have ever found at sallys.. I like it better than most of the stuff I have bought from salons.. The only con is how small the bottles are and how much it cost. The bottle is supper cute though and has a pump. Leaves my hair so soft. I have thick curly hair that I get dyed at the salon dark brunette. I can't remember how long ago my hair felt this soft. I have only used it twice so far! I can't wait to go try the leave in conditioner and other products. I use the products with Keratin in them. I love the results and sally's often have a deal on the products I've noticed..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tinaRUshopping

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have keratinized hair therefore sulfate free is a must. This shampoo is the best, I've tried all the drugstore and a lot of high end sulfate free shampoos. This review is for the keratin formula. It is moisturizing, lathers, cleanses, non stripping with a wonderful smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Braandi

Okay ladies, I gotta tell you, this stuff is the best! I agree with the previous reviewer that it is over priced. Having said that, this is one of the best shampoo/conditioners I've ever used. I have very thick, wavy, unruly hair. This stuff leaves my hair so soft and smooth, and the smell is like nothing I've ever smelled before. Think garden of eden. My hair has never felt better, even immediately after an otc color. Would I buy again? Again, and again, and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo is nice, but not really worth the price. It has a nice scent, and I really like the pump bottle it comes in. I have long, thin, fragile hair, but I had to use quite a bit to work up a nice lather. Once that was accomplished, it did clean nicely and didn't strip my hair or cause tangles. It was nice, however for the price, I really expected more. After using the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in mist (I bought the whole set) my hair was very soft, and tangle free, but it caused my hair to get "poofy"..almost to the frizzy point. It didn't seem to dry my hair out, but did cause it to fluff up and look dry. I think it's overpriced, and there are many better shampoos out there. Ask for a sample before you buy if money is an issue, as the Sally's I go to had samples.