August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Honey Do

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is a gorgeous clear, shiny gloss. In the tube it's slightly orangey, but it comes out clear on your lips. The shine doesn't wear off for a while and it smells really nice! For the price this stuff is really great. I think I got this at target for like $2.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

Ok, I thought this looked an amazing colour, however once applied there didn't seem to be any colour too it but just gloss. However, I would like to say I really like these lip glosses it is just this colour isn't right for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Super pretty color and my favorite way to wear it is to apply it over the revlon lip butter in creme brulee or any nude lippy! It looks SO PRETTY like that! The nude helps the color show up more and makes it look like a soft, light coral color and I love the effect it gives! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gives a great summery color to the lips. Price can't be beat. Super stick, like other colors of these lip glosses. Love the color and price, hate the stickiness. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Unlike a few others I have( candlelight like goddess) Honey Do has no pigmentation.It has a nice sweet scent and nice shine but no color.If you want color, try one of the many other colors.I don't find this super sticky but that might be because I am very careful about how much does on my lips.Thr product has an angled tip with a whole in the middle where the product comes out o it is not to hard to get that much product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ruby9408

Sweet scent and good staying power.
Really gives the shine and colour to my lips.

Good product overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by frutuoso0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yeeww it's so sticky! And it's not pigmented at all. I will not buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by lovelaceandlavender

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product, because I wanted something that I could throw on without a mirror if I go to the beach or to the mall. The formulation is exactly what I wanted, but there is almost no color payoff as other reviewers have mentioned. The gloss is a little bit sticky, but I don't mind because it makes it last longer. I also like the simplicity of the tube. And all for a $1! I am definitely going to be trying some other colors, because I've heard that they are much more pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Damn !!!The E.L.F people should have named this Super Sticky Lip Shine ... I tried it on my bare lips and it is sticking there like a GLUE. Didn't feel like rubbing my lips together ,at any point , at all ...
Not much color pay off either ... The Honey do appeared to be orangish / red , just the color i wanted .. But it looked clear on my quite pigmented dark lips .
And it Dried out my lips within 2-3 hrs ...
On the brighter side , bcoz of it's stickiness , it keeps my lipstick from moving anywhere ... Period ..Not even think about lipstick bleeding ..It won't .. And it smells and tastes delicious...
Adds some shine not HD shine... Save a dollar ..Am not buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh wow, I was expecting something much different from this product- I thought the color would be a bright coral. It's actually almost clear, as the other reviewers have pointed out. There is just a very slight tint to it, one that I'm sure would be flattering on any skin tone/lip color. This looks great over my current fav. lipstick (Coral by Revlon). Smells good, and cheap. Love it, thanks ELF!