September 17, 2014 | 1979 users online

Brows - Shiseido - Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I rarely buy expensive makeup on a whim without consulting the internet first, but this time I'm very glad I did. This baby works! It looks nice and natural on ash brown eyebrows, has the right hard-yet-comfortable texture, stays on and can be used on its own or as a touch-up tool. Definitely a good investment and so far the best brow pencil I've tried.

I also love that it looks like an actual pencil or crayon. The only thing I would definitely change is the stupid fat angled brush at the end - a spoolie would be much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! Its grey so no red tone for my black hair. You can really build it up if you want dark drows or have a natural look. It lasts all day and the brush on the end is useful to blend it in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is popularly used by us Asian females. As an Asian girl with light black eyebrows, it's hard to find a good brow pencil. =/ This is the only eyebrow pencil that matches my brow color. It can look natural if applied lightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ninamichaela

This is probably my most expensive brow pencil. But I do not attempt to use anything else since I found this. Really it looks very natural and I would repurchase this 10 in a time if i had the cash. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by mcthc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Asian here, black hair, fair skin. Been using the Shiseido natural black eyebrow pencil for 20+ years now. When I got my first pencil (from my mom's makeup kit!) it didn't have a brush back then. Brush is a nice addition - blends it in really well. Perfect HG eyebrow pencil - looks very natural, long lasting. Anything else looks fake/harsh. Expensive, but definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Xaephan

I debated getting this forever, because really, it's 30 bucks for a grey pencil. I'm not disappointed at all that I did though! The colour is amazing for Asians, and it really does look very natural. The brush is also quite good at blending in the pencil without lifting too much colour. The pencil is soft, but not so creamy that you go through it super fast. I've used mine for half year every single day, and there's still quite a stick left. I don't need to sharpen it too much either, since it works well with a dull point. That means I don't waste too much product, hurray!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

A must have for Asians like myself! I don't necessarily have sparse eyebrows but I do like to fill them in a little here and there. This brow pencil is perfection - easy to use, lasts all day and the COLOUR matches my brows perfectly! (Ashy grey colour). HG status for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Funny story, I went through my aunt's makeup searching for a pencil sharpener and I found this. On a whim, I gave it a try. I absolutely love it. It's the most natural eyebrow product I have ever used. I have black hair but most products look way too harsh on me. My eyebrows are naturally full so I don't have to fill them in but they're extremely light. It looks weird to have my eye makeup done but have ultra light eyebrows. I struggle to find a product that will just darken my brows thats meant for black hair. This pencil not only darkens them but not in an obvious way either. I used rimmel black/brown pencil but it's clear that I pencil in my brows when I use it. I'm obsessed with this and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ladytr0uble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I carry this product with me everywhere I go. Don't let the name fool you--it's gray, not black. I'm NC25 with dark, dark brows and this is such a natural color on me. The staying power is great and it's so easy to use. The brush at the end is very handy. I was blessed with full brows but they grow in differently, so I need something to even out the arches a little to give the illusion of identical brows. Most of the time, I don't even need the brush, but when I am heavy handed, the brush softened up my brows wonderfully. I keep at least two backups at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by girlspring

I have tried many other brow pencils but definitely this is my favorite one! My brows look ubsolutely natural and fuller!