October 25, 2014 | 1690 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like it! I go this a my local Walmart a while ago and now I'm on my 4th bottle. I do prefer this version over the oil version. It doesn't leave any great residue at all. Doesn't make my eyes sting also.... But I don't have sensitive eyes or skin so maybe that's why. Cleans everything off in a swipe or two. I do use a qtip dipped in this and I gently massage it between my lashes because there's always a bit of eyeliner on my tight line, but other than that this product is great. I got it for a whooping 3$! Worth the price for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Donnamackay

I bought this because it was on sale for a great price. But even if they were giving this stuff away for free, I would not use again! This eye makeup remover is truly awful. It doesn't remove mascara fom your lashes - it just kind of smears it around your eyes. Ironically, it doesn't even work to take off Maybelline mascara. Stay away from this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

This product will remove eye make up, I'll give it 2 lippies for doing its job. However, I don't know if its just me but this product always slips into my eyes. It's terribly irritating and causes sever eye redness. I guess I'll have to go back to good ole Neutrogena.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't wear waterproof eye makeup but sometimes I still need a remover. I picked this up a long time ago because it was cheap and have been using it whenever plain old cleanser and water don't cut it.

The consistency of the formula is nice and slippery but there is something in it that also stings my eyes a little bit if it gets to them, and that seems like the #1 thing to avoid with something you only use on your eyes! It also isn't really great at getting all the liner/mascara off and these aren't even the waterproof formulas!

I'm sure it's not the worst out there, but I'm guessing there are much better formulas available.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think this product is such a waste of my $$
This doesn't sting my eyes, and its not as alcoholy as most other removers. But this really does NOT remove makeup, like other people have said, it DOES take a lot of scrubbing, which is not good for your lashes and skin.

The Oil version is better at removing makeup..however plain old Olive oil works AMAZING for me, no more spending money on makeup removers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Anon00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible-- doesn't remove much and takes a lot of effort. Waste of money. If you want a drugstore brand, go with Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover. It's excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Bexa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't say that I'm really surprised by some negative reviews - I know some people personally that have tried and can't stand this stuff - but for me personally it's the ONLY eye makeup remover I'll use. It doesn't sting whatsoever and I have very sensitive (light blue) eyes. If it wasn't actually removing even the darkest waterproof mascara with ease, I'd think I was using straight water. It's entirely oil-free so there is no residue at ALL and unlike some other products, doesn't leave my eyes blurry or oily. My fave, hands down. Been using it for years and though I have tried a few others, have kept and will continue coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for so many years but have tried others. It doesn't sting my sensitive eyes but to make it easier to remove concealer, I hold the cotton ball briefly under each eye to let it work a bit then use a new soaked one to gently swipe off. It takes off powder eye shadow well but needs the same technique as above to remove mascara and liner. It's so inexpensive I don't mind using a lot! Easy to find in stores so that's a plus for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by kareemashakur

Just useless. Just use soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this because it doesnt not sting ur eyes and it does not leave any residue because it is oil free. Also it does its job and removes makeup with adequate ease.