Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 4/12/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its really good for its price! v suitable for oily skin, clears up my acne and isnt too drying! I was using avene gel soapless cleanser but i found it to be too drying compared to this.

on 4/8/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the pleasure of trying this product...well by default really due to the fact that it was the only available cleanser at that point in time and my face was really icky. So after trying this product for the very first time i must say i'm terribly disappointed due to the fact that it damaged my skin after the very first use ( it dried my skin out terribly and peeled it). No i will not be using it again nor will i purchase it again.

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just a basic cleanser. It was nothing special or anything bad.
It cleaned my skin but did not remove makeup well.
It was just ok. I prefer purpose or even J&J baby shampoo if I want just a basic cleanser.

I absolutely love this cleanser! I've been using it since August and it's helped my acne a lot! It suds up nice and washes off well. The smell is a pleasant fragrance too. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nice cleanser. I used the whole line of deep clean and it's great!

on 11/17/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is an okay cleanser.. removes most makeup but it does not get rid of my stubborn hormonal acne. Very good for oily skin. My face is quite oily and this leaves it nice all day. However if you want something that gets rid of acne, i would try proactive or something stronger.

on 11/13/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This cleaner was good when I was getting a lot of pimples. My face felt very clean. The downside is its drying but i guess good for pimples. Getting older though I'd like something less drying.

on 10/5/2014 10:39:00 AM

This is a good cleanser. It removes all my makeup. When I first started using it, I noticed my pores looking smaller and face looking softer. It can get really drying, but I have a great moisturizer so it wasn't a problem. There were times where my face would feel so tight and slightly painful, but nothing too bad. The reason I won't be purchasing again is because it hasn't helped my acne. Not sure if it made it worse, but after 2 months I have decided to go back to acne free. I may buy again to remove my eye make up (as I don't like using wipes/oils to remove my make up)

on 9/17/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Its extremely drying out even if you have oily skin. It doesn't help breakouts at all.
Would not recommend

on 7/18/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have very oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. This works like a charm for my skin! It's so gentle, has a great foaming consistency, makes my skin glow, and is just a perfect cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin (whether you have dry, normal, combination, or oily skin). This is my go to and I'm also already on my 2nd bottle of this!

on 7/17/2014 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite facial cleansers that I've ever tried. And being acne prone I've tried everything there is to try. I feel like it thoroughly cleanses my skin really deep down and leaves it really soft and glowing. It is for oily-normal skin, but I'm not sure if recommend this to someone with normal skin considering I have oily skin band it can leave me a tad dry sometimes. (Nothing my moisturizer won't fix though) anyways, I think I've finally found my go-to cleanser after trying out everything on the market it seems like. This is an especially good cleanser when paired with the clarisonic also