July 28, 2014 | 1203 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. This works like a charm for my skin! It's so gentle, has a great foaming consistency, makes my skin glow, and is just a perfect cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin (whether you have dry, normal, combination, or oily skin). This is my go to and I'm also already on my 2nd bottle of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite facial cleansers that I've ever tried. And being acne prone I've tried everything there is to try. I feel like it thoroughly cleanses my skin really deep down and leaves it really soft and glowing. It is for oily-normal skin, but I'm not sure if recommend this to someone with normal skin considering I have oily skin band it can leave me a tad dry sometimes. (Nothing my moisturizer won't fix though) anyways, I think I've finally found my go-to cleanser after trying out everything on the market it seems like. This is an especially good cleanser when paired with the clarisonic also

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by elle918

I don't think I would buy this product again. I love the smell and how my skin feels immediately after using it, but it really dries out my skin. My cheeks feel very tight a few minutes after use. I think this cleanser would be okay for occasional use, but not daily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Shybunny1

This stuff made my face super dry! And it left patches of red, painful, super sensitive blotches around my cheeks. It almost looked as if I was burned! Definitely do not recommend for people with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by rachael100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This face wash has been a staple for me during the last 2 years. It has helped my skin clear up acne as well as old acne scars. It does dry out the face but nothing a night moisturizer can't solve. It's great at removing make up and the smell is minimal. I have always had extremely sensitive skin and never found this product to break me out. I like the pump packaging but hate it for travelling. The bottle itself has cracked on me multiple times and leaves a gross mess and the pump is easily pressed, had to pump some in to a travel bottle. Overall though. I've never had a problem with it, it's done great things for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by MagganM

I used this product for years at my mom's urging and found it did nothing for me. I honestly thought I was using it wrong or something, because my mom swore by it. But then I had to think of when I've ever seen my mom with acne and I couldn't remember when she'd ever had any.

This soap burns if it gets into your eyes, and I didn't find it made my skin any cleaner than the cheap dollar store brand, or even plain soap. It didn't make my acne better, and caused my skin to become even drier than usual. After years of throwing away money on this facial cleanser I decided to give my face a break from it to see if it was actually doing me any favours, and it wasn't. My skin is as it was when I was still using the cleanser. The bottom line is that it doesn't work for me.

I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Joanitah

I loved using this product. Im 20 years old. Anyway I used this product for about a month and my skin was flawless and radiant... My acne cleared up and it took most of my make up off. Just wished it was just a pinch more better with the deep clean for my makeup.

But over all it is something i would want people to try because it works. I saw a difference in my skin and its texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

i actually like this cleanser. this cleanser is the one i always go back to after trying some other cleansers. This cleanser does not clog my pores. It also gives me a clean feeling after washing, although it is slightly drying sometimes if you do not moisturize afterwards. i have repurchase this many times. would continue to use it unless i have found something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for the past few months, and I really don't mind it. It is drying, but I typically moisturize right after I use it in the shower and my skin feels fine. I have hormonal acne, and while during my period I still break out a bit, this face cleanser does help a lot with the time around it. I have acne-prone, combo skin with an oily forehead and dry everywhere else. As long as I don't moisturize my forehead, my skin feels great! It smells good and cleans your face really well! My sister uses it and likes it as well, and she has very oily skin and is acne prone. The price isn't the best, but a little lasts a long way and I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

good MUA reviews brought me to Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, which I LOVE. I tried this stuff, thinking it would be similar...FAR FROM IT. This cleanser made my skin very dry and I broke out in huge cystic pimples. I thought it was hormonal until I realized it was probably the cleanser. Would never buy this again.