December 20, 2014 | 1578 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay cleanser.. removes most makeup but it does not get rid of my stubborn hormonal acne. Very good for oily skin. My face is quite oily and this leaves it nice all day. However if you want something that gets rid of acne, i would try proactive or something stronger.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Applemonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleaner was good when I was getting a lot of pimples. My face felt very clean. The downside is its drying but i guess good for pimples. Getting older though I'd like something less drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

This is a good cleanser. It removes all my makeup. When I first started using it, I noticed my pores looking smaller and face looking softer. It can get really drying, but I have a great moisturizer so it wasn't a problem. There were times where my face would feel so tight and slightly painful, but nothing too bad. The reason I won't be purchasing again is because it hasn't helped my acne. Not sure if it made it worse, but after 2 months I have decided to go back to acne free. I may buy again to remove my eye make up (as I don't like using wipes/oils to remove my make up)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by anitabassi

Its extremely drying out even if you have oily skin. It doesn't help breakouts at all.
Would not recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. This works like a charm for my skin! It's so gentle, has a great foaming consistency, makes my skin glow, and is just a perfect cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin (whether you have dry, normal, combination, or oily skin). This is my go to and I'm also already on my 2nd bottle of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite facial cleansers that I've ever tried. And being acne prone I've tried everything there is to try. I feel like it thoroughly cleanses my skin really deep down and leaves it really soft and glowing. It is for oily-normal skin, but I'm not sure if recommend this to someone with normal skin considering I have oily skin band it can leave me a tad dry sometimes. (Nothing my moisturizer won't fix though) anyways, I think I've finally found my go-to cleanser after trying out everything on the market it seems like. This is an especially good cleanser when paired with the clarisonic also

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by elle918

I don't think I would buy this product again. I love the smell and how my skin feels immediately after using it, but it really dries out my skin. My cheeks feel very tight a few minutes after use. I think this cleanser would be okay for occasional use, but not daily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Shybunny1

This stuff made my face super dry! And it left patches of red, painful, super sensitive blotches around my cheeks. It almost looked as if I was burned! Definitely do not recommend for people with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by rachael100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This face wash has been a staple for me during the last 2 years. It has helped my skin clear up acne as well as old acne scars. It does dry out the face but nothing a night moisturizer can't solve. It's great at removing make up and the smell is minimal. I have always had extremely sensitive skin and never found this product to break me out. I like the pump packaging but hate it for travelling. The bottle itself has cracked on me multiple times and leaves a gross mess and the pump is easily pressed, had to pump some in to a travel bottle. Overall though. I've never had a problem with it, it's done great things for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by MagganM

I used this product for years at my mom's urging and found it did nothing for me. I honestly thought I was using it wrong or something, because my mom swore by it. But then I had to think of when I've ever seen my mom with acne and I couldn't remember when she'd ever had any.

This soap burns if it gets into your eyes, and I didn't find it made my skin any cleaner than the cheap dollar store brand, or even plain soap. It didn't make my acne better, and caused my skin to become even drier than usual. After years of throwing away money on this facial cleanser I decided to give my face a break from it to see if it was actually doing me any favours, and it wasn't. My skin is as it was when I was still using the cleanser. The bottom line is that it doesn't work for me.

I would not buy this product again.