July 25, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture extreme- Berry Sorbet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

i reallly love the two moisture extreme lipsticks i own - this and roseberry.
i would say the colour is a light pink berry. not a dark, purply berry. i would reach for this on days when my lips need a moisturizing colour. it is a bit sheer but a couple swipes still can give a subtle pink berry pop. it reminds me of the mac lustre lipstick formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a diamond in the rough in my opinion! Looks great on my NC20 skin and adds that subtle pop of color on my lips that just makes them look luscious and like someone has been biting on them or something ;) Very nice raspberry color with a bit of sparkle!
Very moisturizing and wears off well. Even after most of it has rubbed off, there is still a tint to my lips which I really like. I am a huge fan of MAC lipstick and rarely buy drugstore because I am generally disappointed with it, but this one I always carry with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on accident because it was in the wrong slot and decided to just keep it since these are so cheap @ Walmart. I tried it on and i'm on the fence. Maybe because i was so instantly in love with the Roseberry color. Berry Sorbet doesn't seem to be too much different than my lip color and doesn't really do anything special for my skin tone. I'll have to see if it grows on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Thank you MUAers for introducing me to this line of lipsticks, and this colour in particular... I'm an NC20 and this shade gives enough lift to my face to really add some life and sparkle. I'm not generally a fan of shimmer lipsticks, but this one has a touch of gold which is subtle enough not to be offensive during the day, yet it really makes my lips look fuller and more lively. Its particularly lovely when I use a body shop nude lipliner outside of my cupid bow. More than MLBB but not overwhelming. I get more compliments on my general appearance wearing this lipstick than any other.... an HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

Like all the other Moisture Extremes, it glides on effortlessly and smells like watermelon candy. It is a raspberry color with a lot of pink undertones and looks gorgeous on my W3 skin. Will be repurchasing :D