December 20, 2014 | 1731 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - Shine Therapy dryer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by karinenunes

I bought this hair dryer today along with some high quality hair products (shampoo, cond, hair mask, leave-in etc). So after using all of them, i can honestly say my hair was never this silky. But I shall try the hair dryer alone, I mean, with less products, to evaluate its unique results. But I already think big part of the amazing result was due to it, since I pretty much have the same hair routine when I wash my hair. Even though I used different creams today. I have, though, a question for whoever can answer, please: how much/how does the mist look like when you try it on the mirror, since it is invisible otherwise? I tried to do it, but I could not really see any " vapor" on the mirror.or maybe I did, if it was REALLY fine.. Not sure.. Is it really almost invisible even on the mirror test??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by sandrabati

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellent dryer. It dries my shoulder length, thick curly hair extremely quickly. I don't know about all the fancy feature and I don't use the shine mist, but if you want a good dryer, that gets the job done quickly, this is it. I got it Tuesday Morning for a very good price, so I can't complain about that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ccarpenter

Very nice! Has a button you push for the shine spritz...looks a little bulky but very light weight. Dries hair fast and fairly straight.