July 28, 2014 | 2172 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Skin Expertise Collagen Moisture Filler Daily Moisturizer Day/Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream/moisturizer is nothing short of amazing, I can't believe it's a drugstore product! I'm 23, and while i don't have any wrinkles yet, I do have these stubborn, annoying fine lines under my eyes that bug the hell out of me. I've tried A L O T of creams, as well as oils, and none of them, even though most of them promised to, alleviated them. It's important for you to know your skin and what you're dealing with before trying a new product, just so you can measure the effectiveness. The same night after I applied this, I noticed that the wrinkles were barely noticeable. I'm guessing maybe the area beneath my eyes was dehydrated? Whatever the case may be, my skin is clearing up and looks amazing. I also believe it has made my makeup look better. Makeup can't make up for skin in poor condition, and even though I'm young, that has encouraged me ti take better care of my skin now. I'm so excited to have found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Nohinsara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for years and would not be without it. It puffs out the fine lines and generally does a fantastic job of making me look younger. I got ID'd for buying cider the other day.. And I'm 36!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted a night moisturizer to put on after my retin-a treatment. I saw the great reviews and decided to try it.
I liked the consistency ( a little greasy but didn't mind because of the flakiness from using retin-a) and how it helped calm the irritation on my face but I felt that the scent was just to strong for me. I realized I like unscented evening creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I use this as my everyday moisturizer, and it does the job perfectly. I'm younger, so I don't have many wrinkles or fine lines, but this product still smooths and moisturizes so that my makeup goes on nice and evenly, and I figure it can be a preventative to wrinkles. It has a great smell that doesn't linger too long. My skin feels super soft after using this, and it hasn't broken me out at all. The product comes with a nice pump, so you can control exactly how much comes out, which you don't see for every product at this price point, especially ones that actually work! Even if you don't feel like you necessarily need the collagen factor, this is a great base for any look. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

This is absolutely amazing stuff! My neck is really showing signs of aging lately, and my Retin-A sometimes gets really irritating to the sensitive skin. I was looking for something not too heavy, but something that would also last for hours. I didn't want to spend over $20 on it, either! Found this for only $9 at Target, and wouldn't have spotted it among the 200 other types of L'Oreal products. They had a handy computer diagnosis display next to it, which suggested I try it. The packaging looks so simple next to the others, but it really works! Smells nice and it's the perfect medium texture for day and evening. I already show a noticeable difference in my neck lines. Really great stuff, will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I will start off by saying I'm only 19, so I do not have wrinkles yet. I was looking for something to help in the prevention of wrinkles. When I become "older," I want to be one of those women that people ask, "What do you use on your skin to make it look so great?"....& I figured what's a better time to start on it, than now. The earlier you start preventing the wrinkles, the less wrinkles you'll have as you age. This cream is AMAZING. This beats higher end creams, in my opinion. I use this around my eyes, forehead, lips, & a little bit on my cheeks. This contains collagen in it, which is supposed to act as a filler. This cream is definitely on the heavier side, so I wouldn't reccommend using this for the daytime or under make up...because this will make your face greasy during the day. I use this overnight, so that the cream has time to fully absorb into my skin. By the time I wake up, there is no greasiness. This is also great for sensitive skin. This has never irritated my skin in any way, & it has never caused any breakouts. I also love the packaging this comes in. It's a very heavy glass jar. It looks very classy. The jar also comes with A LOT of product, since you only need to use a little bit. The cream does have a slight fragrance, but I don't really mind. This jar will definitely last me a long time, but when I run out I'll definitely be buying this again. I reccommend this to people of all ages. I can't really comment on how well this fills wrinkles in, (since I don't have any yet). This also plumps up the skin & it makes my face look awake/alive. The price isn't bad at all either, especially for such a high quality product. Overall, GREAT night cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a year, and I kick myself for not having tried it sooner. It is absolutely divine. I have dry skin with fine lines around my eyes and several creases in my forehead. This is the only cream that keeps me hydrated and plumps up my skin all day. I use this as my day cream, and primer, foundation and concealer glides over it beautifully. The fresh scent doesn't bother me at all. I was so impressed with this that I bought L'Oreal's Golden Balm as a night cream and I've been thrilled with the results. For years I've been trying to make Olay work for me,and this was sitting on the drug store shelf all along. I hope it is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by cassiemolo26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG of face cream. I just discovered it a few months ago when I moved from Southern California to dry Idaho. My skin definitely needed something heavier because it was peeling and drying out from the air. This cream literally started working within 24 hours. I just bought it for the intense moisturizing but it claims to diminish wrinkles. I don't really have wrinkles yet (I am 30) but I have noticed that my skin seems plumper and very fresh looking. I don't know if I will be able to use this in the summer as it seems to be a winter cream but we'll see. Right now though.. its heavenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by stzphznzz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good product! It makes my skin feel soooo soft after I put it on. It's a bit heavy though, so I only put it on at night before I go to bed. It seems like it may be too greasy to wear under makeup. Overall though, great night cream!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this cream to complete my st ives collagen ellastin face cream.this one goes really well,smooth on the application,revitalize the skin,brings a moisture to the skin,help staying hydrated all day.it brings a soft glow to the face,makes the skin looks healthier.i wear this one before my make up,i've noticed that my make up goes on smoothly! Really enjoying that marvellous cream,and for the price,i am satisfied.love it!