October 24, 2014 | 1862 users online

Shampoo - L'anza - Remedy Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this for my husband years ago and it has been in my shower for that long and I never used it. I got some highlights recently and suffered a chemical burn and my scalp was so irritated...I thought how come I haven't tried this before? It says on the bottle that it restores wellness to the hair and scalp. So I did, and now I am a huge fan. I know why my hubby likes it so much. It is cleansing to the hair and scalp and makes my hair so much healthier looking and shiny. I have already bought up an add'l bottle due to me using it up on my hubby and shall remain a devoted fan. If you have dry hair or need some help for your scalp go pick up a bottle, you will thank me tomorrow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My hair and scalp are dry and my scalp is sensitive. This shampoo was recommended to eliminate the condition.

When I used the shampoo full strength it made my scalp itchy and irritated and dried out my hair. (It's not moisturizing),

I diluted a small amount of shampoo half and half with distilled water and mixed it up. The diluted shampoo gets my hair clean and doesn't irritate my scalp or make it itch. Even in its diluted form the shampoo is thick but lathers well and rinses easily.

It's not my favorite shampoo, but I think it would work well for those whose scalp and hair aren't as dry as mine.

It's important to dilute only a small amount of shampoo at a time because you're also diluting the preservative(s).

I don't like the Remedy plastic bottle because it's thin and tall and falls over easily. When I diluted the shampoo, I put it in a small plastic bottle that's easy to hold.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sorrels

I think this shampoo was old, when I bought it. When I first used it, the first few times, it was watery. Now, it is a thick, creamy white consistancy. The formula was separated. It seems to be a pretty good shampoo, am using it with the leave-in protector, and the results are good. The smell of this shampoo is what will keep me from buying again, I'm thinking of stopping now. It smells like baby formula barf. That also is what makes me think it was old when I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a great shampoo for overall scalp/hair health. I suffer from an oily scalp with occasional itch and dandruff. This is meant to purify/balance the scalp while at the same not stripping any of your natural oils/moisture or color. Yes, this shampoo has color support. I dye my hair demi-permanent all over and this has yet to fade my color sooner than when it naturally occurs which is a bonus! The smell is a little hard to explain. Almost like a medicinal, natural, very light floral smell. The consistency of this is very thick and concentrated. All you need is not even a quarter size amount for your whole head. It lathers like nothing else I have tried before. It has a creamy lather rather than a typical foamy lather like with most shampoos. It leaves my scalp balanced and clean and doesn't strip my hair of moisture. This contains tea tree oil which is great for your scalp. No tingly feeling but I pair this up with the Mint Revitalizer (which I will do a review on as well) and its a great combo! Will update later with the full ingredients list. But I will tell you this does not have any heavy cones and contains tons of natural ingredients. Def HG status. INGREDIENTS: *I took pics since I didn't feel like typing them out. Sorry for the picture quality, I will update with better pics. *