Boots No7 Lip Glace in Tangerine Twist

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

ive used this product quite a few times now; the colour is lovely and gives you a not too obvious shimmer, it does however has a faint taste of tangerine! the product isnt too sticky and doesnt turn out to be as orange as in the packaging.

The color is beautiful. I have been looking for a perfect summer coral/punch colored lip gloss, and this color was it. Be warned though, it is in no way long wear. It slides right off the lips after one sip of a drink, or peck of a kiss. You will definitely have to re-applying constantly.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This gloss looks so beautiful in the tube....a very shimmery tangerine. However, it is REALLY sheer on my lips and only gives a wet look. I was really hoping for more pigment. It feels very moisturizing on and the smell is not bad, but I was hoping for more color.

I will keep looking for a shimmery coral that I like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like the color of this- it shows up as a light coral pink on my lips and the texture isn't waxy or sticky at all. I'm new to boots but I'm really liking their products so far- you get x2 as much gloss in this tube as with other DS brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this lipgloss just fine, but with so many other products out there to compare to, I don't think it really holds up. It's on the pricey side for a drugstore lippie (though I'm an Anglophile so I get a thrill out of buying Boots in the U.S.) The packaging annoys me -- it's a weird squeeze tube, and I find it tends to get goopy if it bounces around in my purse too much. But the color is really pretty, especially for summer. It looks like a vibrant coral in the tube, but it goes on more sheer and comes out looking more pink on me. The multi-colored glitter is a nice touch. I will reach for this throughout the spring/summer, but will not repurchase when it runs out.

Recommended for Medium Skin