Boots No7 Lip Glace in Tangerine Twist

3.0

on 5/24/2012 3:38:00 AM

The color is beautiful. I have been looking for a perfect summer coral/punch colored lip gloss, and this color was it. Be warned though, it is in no way long wear. It slides right off the lips after one sip of a drink, or peck of a kiss. You will definitely have to re-applying constantly.

on 12/14/2010 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This gloss looks so beautiful in the tube....a very shimmery tangerine. However, it is REALLY sheer on my lips and only gives a wet look. I was really hoping for more pigment. It feels very moisturizing on and the smell is not bad, but I was hoping for more color.

I will keep looking for a shimmery coral that I like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like the color of this- it shows up as a light coral pink on my lips and the texture isn't waxy or sticky at all. I'm new to boots but I'm really liking their products so far- you get x2 as much gloss in this tube as with other DS brands.

on 4/17/2010 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this lipgloss just fine, but with so many other products out there to compare to, I don't think it really holds up. It's on the pricey side for a drugstore lippie (though I'm an Anglophile so I get a thrill out of buying Boots in the U.S.) The packaging annoys me -- it's a weird squeeze tube, and I find it tends to get goopy if it bounces around in my purse too much. But the color is really pretty, especially for summer. It looks like a vibrant coral in the tube, but it goes on more sheer and comes out looking more pink on me. The multi-colored glitter is a nice touch. I will reach for this throughout the spring/summer, but will not repurchase when it runs out.

on 4/5/2010 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very sheer and runny peachy tangerine color with very fine and sparse glitters throughout. I have really pigmented lips so this doesn't really show up but just makes my lips look more peachy. The texture is so runny that it doesn't stay on well and the applicator is a plastic tip which the gloss is squeezed through a hole really awkward. It looks pretty in the tube but don't be fooled like me.

Recommended for Medium Skin