October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Sun Lustre Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by meadora2

I am a very fair skinned person who has always wished I look more exotic than I actually do ...

This bronzer gives me the most natural glow and tan that i've ever had. Even when I have a slight tan, this complements the tan very well.

Even when I'm at my fair skinned state the bronzer still looks natural.

The compact is huge and will last you a LONG time. The powder itself don't come off excessively on the brush, you get just the right amount. It is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product comes in two shades, the bronzing powder and the pinkish illuminator powder. I have the illuminator but I use it as you would a bronzer. It gives the most gorgeous glow to the skin especially in the spring and summer months. It is very shimmery so if matte is your thing then this one isn't for you. You get a ton of product with this (the compact is HUGE), I've had it for a few years and you can still see a bit of where the product was embossed with the floral pattern. This product also works as a blush if you want a very light hint of colour on the cheeks and don't mind the shimmer. I just wish it wasn't discontinued!