April 19, 2014 | 1591 users online

Palettes - MAC - Trip 4 Bronze Eye & Cheek

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. The products that come in it are well coordinated, and you can use it with a light hand for a more subtle look, or with a heavy hand for a more dramatic look. I bought a full size of the blush (Eversun from the Style Warrior collection). I don't usually go for tan colors, but this one is mostly peach with a bit of tan. Perfect for a pale girl in summer. I also fell in love with the bronze eyeshadow (another LE color that's hard to find). It's a beautiful metallic bronze color that's totally sexy. The white is also a great highlight that goes well with the bronze. The grey is probably my least favorite, but I still like it. It looks dark in the pan, but it is actually pretty sheer and applies pretty smoothly. I'm sparing with it because I'm not big on darker colors, but it does a great job of darkening the bronze. Also, the description says that it's a grey with hints of red, but I see no red (which is actually a relief to me). I guess maybe it's a warmer grey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

This palette contains 3 shadows and 1 blush. Magic Dust- a frosty white gold. Elite- a velvety gold color, which runs a little orange and reminds me of Ambert Lights. Smut- a dark brown with red shimmer (this color is hard to describe). Eversun- a soft bronzey blush, which could be used as bronzer for light skin tones probably. The eye shadows and blush are ultra blendable and pair beautifully together. You probably could recreate this look if you own other mac colors, but they are nice to have in one palette. The palette is a sleek black compact and perfect for travel. Overall the palette runs a little warm. I am NC25 with brown eyes and it looks nice on my complection. I think this would be even nicer on darker skin tones.