August 22, 2014 | 1195 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap. This is my 1st Mac product.
I usually do more of a natural look daily. I have dark brown eyes and light brown hair with light skin. usually use brown, green or plum and of course black eyelliner. I saw this color and had to try it. I was a little reluctant because it's a teal color. I tried it and woah! The color looks amazing with my eyes. Does not look over done either. I was afraid of looking clownish but no way. It's just beautiful. I wore it one day at sephora and people kept asking me what eyeliner I was wearing. THis color is so gorgeous. It's my new fave! It has a lot of green in it and that's why it works for me.

It has a bit sparkle to it but don't let that scare you. I'm 45 and it's not too much for me. It's not glittery. It glides on easily and stays on all day. I do use eye primer everyday. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes either yay!

I highly recommend this!!! Especially for warmer tones :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

Pros:
-AMAZING color payoff
-vibrant color, could probably compliment any eye color, looks really good w my dark brown
-literally stays on all day. EVEN ON MY WATERLINE. people, this is huge!
-is just so gorgeous and glittery and ohmygod the color i cannot even
-VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Cons:
-None. I mean, I guess I wish this was twist up, cuz i hate having to sharpen pencils, but this product is so soft it even sharpens well. THIS EYELINER IS PERFECTION

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Fizzabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner. It is so sparkly and beautiful. It glides on like a dream - although it is really creamy, it hasn't budged from my waterline whenever i have worn it. Apparently the 'Pearlglide Intense' eyeliners aren't made for your waterline because the glitter flecks can irritate your eyes but I haven't experienced that. The colour is a beautiful aquamarine green with flecks of blue and really makes my eyes pop when I put it in my waterline with lashings of black mascara. Love it. Will repurchase.

The only downside would be that because it is so creamy, I can see it running out quickly as the product wears down every time I use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has got to be one of the most gorgeous eyeliners out there! The color is so vibrant and very unique. It looks so pretty with my hazelish/brown eyes and I also love to wear it when I have my blue contacts in. It's very versatile! and they mean it when they say it lasts all day. Once it sets, it isn't going anywhere! it's also a very smooth formula. love love love. I want to get this in all of the colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought undercurrent after recently having a makeup tutorial at MAC. When they first suggested greens and teals I was a bit frightened having stuck to my fave browns virtually all my life. I have hazel eyes and nc40 sff type skin tone. I cannot rave enough about how beautiful this eyeliner is. Use as a base all over your lids, team it with MAC club (MUA in shade 12 FAB dupe) with a good black eyeshadow at the crease and you get a brilliant effect!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by lfeev9170

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this liner on a whim the other day, and I may just be a converted MAC eyeliner user permanently! It's a beautiful, sparkly deep teal color, it glides on perfectly, and the best part is that it doesn't smudge on my upper eyelids, which most other eyeliners do (even waterproof ones)!! Stays on pretty much all day. I may try a few other colors for a change-up, but this one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by thechain

This is my favorite colored eyeliner.
It is sparkly, and dramatic- perfect for a night out or when you want your eyes to be noticed.
It's incredibly long-lasting, and does not budge. Even on someone like me, who has oily eyelids.
I would not recommend using it on your waterline, however, because of the glitter (it can be irritating).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sporty78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pretty colour. It does smudge a little bit when I use it over the lower lash line. After I remove this at night I get glitters all over my face. The fun thing about this beauty is that you can prime your lids, glide this on, as some mascara and you're done. I do think it will not last long. After two uses I have to charpen it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Undercurrent is a beautiful teal green with a golden glow. It has some very fine micro-glitter which enhances the shine, but if you don't like glitter, you might not like this.

Pearlglide liners glide on smoothly, but sometimes with a bit of unevenness which is easily fixed with an additional swipe. The colors really are intense - they do stand out. These do not irritate my sensitive eyes when used as a liner or lid color. Because of the glitter, however, this is NOT a good product for the waterline, since glitter in the eye is irritating.

Two negatives i notice:
-- a tendency to smudge on me (but some people want that)
and
-- a tendency to fade after a few hours.
Both these problems may be eased by applying over a lid primer - i really need to try that!

I love the Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners: the ease of application, the intense colors, and the shimmery finish. i have 4 colors out of 7, and i'm considering getting another one.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No