Sugarpill Burning Heart 4-Color Palette

4.6

This palette is just amazing. It was the first Sugarpill makeup item I got and I sure was impressed by it.

The packaging is just so cute, the palette itself is paperboard material, with cute pictures outside and a mirror inside. Closes with a magnet.

The palette has four different super bright colors:
~ Buttercupcake: Super bright yellow.
~ Flamepoint: Super bright orange.
~ Love+: A very special color, It's a very beautiful red.
~ Poison Plum: My favourite of them all. It's an AMAZING purple, you have to see it in order to get what I'm saying...

THE ONLY COMPLAIN I have with these eyeshadows is that they stain (at least my eyelids) SO BAD, I can have like pink residues of the purple for two days... I don't know If this happens to everybody but yeah... You're warned.

on 12/28/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sugarpill eyeshadows are nothing short of amazing. I have this palette (Burning Love) in addition to Cold Chemistry and Sweetheart. The shadows are the best quality you can get, in my opinion. So much color concentration.... It's amazing!

The only reason why one would hesitate to buy these straight away is that the colors are intimidatingly bright, and since the shadows themselves are so highly pigmented, a little will go a long way.

They are a little pricey, and I wish the packaging was plastic (even though they have managed to make these cardboard palettes rather sturdy) but definitely give them a try. Look on their website to see if they are on sale, even better!

on 8/4/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This review is for the yellow shade Buttercupcake. Ive wanted a matte yellow eyeshadow for a long time. So I decided I would try this, its the only Sugarpill product I own right now but I definitely plan on getting more in the future, Goldilux I'm looking at you. The formula itself on this one, maybe it's just this color specifically but I find that it's a bit on the powdery side & not as smooth. BUT this is exceptionally pigmented. I enjoy wearing orange eyeshadows & I find that with yellow it really helps to diffuse the color & blend it out beautifully. Plus the packaging is not only practical but adorable!!

on 5/22/2013 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Yeah these are awesome highly pigmented, did I mention the packaging is adorable! I love it, for an indie company they are starting off seriously well I hope to see sugarpill make a much bigger range of shadow colours in the future

on 4/2/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have become a sugarpill addict! I love this palette! The pigment pay off is great, and i love that i found a yellow that i can use on my skin that doesn't make me look sickly!

I have nothing bad to say about this palette!

on 3/31/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I won this palette in a blog competition, thus sparking my love for Sugarpill. While I do wish I had receieved the other palette, as I have multiple dupes of these colors, it is very nice quality. The red and purple are especially lovely. Smooth, rich, pigmented. The orange is nice, a bit powdery. The yellow is a bit lacking. It doesn't pack on as well as I'd hope and tends to skip. I prefer MAC Chrome much, much more if I'm looking for an all over yellow lid color. ADORABLE packaging. Great company. If you have a large eyeshadow collection, you probably have colors just like this already.

on 3/29/2013 5:48:00 PM

I am just going to start by saying I have all 3 of the Sugarpill Palettes but seen as this is the one I use the most I will leave my review here for now.
I don't have much to say about this product either.. it really is just that perfect. I use an eye shadow bud and tap the colour I want to use and it is enough to cover the whole lid highly pigmented and then I blend effortlessly with a brush. You get quite a lot of product so considering the price and quality this is amazing value. A little goes a long way with these pressed eye shadows you will not be disappointed. (That's my opinion anyway >_<)

Just thought I would add I always use primer potion before I apply these eyeshadows <3

on 3/20/2013 1:39:00 AM

Well call me unlucky, but I got two duds in my palette! Love+ and Poison Plum were so hard and hardly had any colour payoff. I tried a single of Poison Plum and got the same problem.

I have heard others having issues with their pressed shadows, so maybe I was unlucky and got one of the bad batches. Other than that, the pigmentation for Sugarpill tends to be solid and the shadows wear like iron--so long as you don't get a "bad" one.

on 11/20/2012 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this palette. The only color i haven't really used much is the yellow but im working on that. Packaging is cute & CS is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been dying to get these palettes and I finally did I'm so happy I did the eye shadow's are amazing and so pigmented. The only complaint I have is I wish the eye shadows didn't stain my eyelids. Buy this palette you wont reject it :)