October 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Cleansers - Cosmedix Benefit Clean

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by daffodil49

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the packaging and the pump on the regular size product. I recently purchased the salon size and it is sooo much better. The product itself is amazing. It cleans away every last trace of makeup and leaves my skin feeling really nice. It's fairly pricy and for this reason I recently tried to change over to Paula's Choice, but the comparative items in the Paula's Choice range caused my very tolerant skin to break out. Anyway, I returned to Cosmedix because I love the brand. I just wish it was cheaper!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by rocky123

I have been using Dermalogica for over 10 years and read reviews on this product and decided to brave up and try it. I initially really liked it, it cleanses well and an added bonus that it took of my eye make up at the same time. After about 1 week or so I developed pimples all around my chin, I decided to keep using it hoping that it was just my skin adjusting to a new cleanser but unfortunately my skin has not cleared up only gotten worse I feel like I am a teenager again. I can see why others love this product however for my skin it just didn't do it justice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

Best cleanser I have EVER used and I have tried a million (proactive, clinique, drugstore brands, etc.). It has completely changed my skin. I have been using it for nearly a week and the cystic acne that has been on my cheeks for the last year are basically gone. It is expensive, but I would rather pay the extra $$$ and not have to spend money trying a hundred different products to heal and cover my bad skin. So really I think it evens out. It is slightly drying. If I don't moisturize I'll get some flakies... But that could also be caused by other products I'm using as well since it tends to happen around my healing acne. Either way, cosmedix makes an amazing moisturizer (the purple one) and it fixes that issue. Basically this is one amazing cleanser. It smells citrusy almost and gets my skin so clean without being harsh. My skin has never improved this quickly before. I'd buy again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by babyta00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best cleanser I've ever used. Cosmedix a great company.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Yve_von

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic gentle cleanser that leaves skin very soft and clean yet not feeling stripped. Packaging is a hygienic pump that dispenses a small amount. I use one pump into wet hands then emulsify the product and rub it over my face - this is enough to take off my tinted moisturiser, powder and blush.

I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend this product. CosMedix is very expensive in Australia so I purchase mine from Essential Day Spa or Strawberrynet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser. It is gentle enough to use on the eyes, and it gets my face really really clean. I like it better than Philosophy's Purity. The price is high for the amount, but you don't need very much. The trick with this cleanser is to make sure your hands are wet with warm water and then squirt out a pump or two and emulsify in your hands so that it suds up. Then, use it on your face to cleanse. This is definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by serenalee

The BEST cleanser for every skin type!! Kind of pricey but last for months!!