October 24, 2014 | 1449 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Yves Rocher - Express Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes with Cornflower

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Stellom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got mine for 3 euros on sale. Really great! I like it better than the loreal one (i have both) though they are similar, because this one seems gentler on the eyes and more natural (since it is natural haha) great though specially for the price, i think at normal price it is still worth it since it is much better than a lot of other brands i've tried and I think this is safer for the eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

An amazing makeup remover for my sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate them a bit!
Removes eye makeup quickly and gently.
It's cheap.

None.

= I will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have super sensentive eyes but this REALLY got my eyes to sting!! Very disapointed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by luminelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY EYE MAKEUP REMOVER. It's so gentle and doesnt't hurt your eyes. Makeup comes of like magic, I was pleasently surprised with this little bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BunnyWickfoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the second bottle right after finishing the first. It's gentle to my eyes and washes off even waterproof mascara easily. The price is good also. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by coppelia81

This is a great make up remover for water-proof mascaras. I have tried several high-end brands but this one works just as well and it is great value for money. On sale, I got 2 bottles for the price of one so I only paid them 3.5 euros each. It removes my Dior mascara (which is very hard to remove) in a few seconds. It does leave a light layer of grease under the eyes but you can easily wipe it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by rosiepalms

this is by far the BEST eye makeup remover ever!!!!! I used to work for YR and when i left the only thing i was going to mis getting a discount on was this stuff! It removes even the hardest eye makeup. I will definatly be purchasing this in the future as soon as i get through the 15 bottles of this stuff i have left in my cabinet!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON EXPENSIVE EYEMAKEUP REMOVERS!!!!! I also forgot to say.... U HAVE TO SHAKE IT.... to mix up the separate layers. I dont know how many ppl came into my store saying it didnt work cause they werent shaking it.!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely one of my staples. I have been trying a lot of eye makeup removers, (I mean the bi-phase removers, oil in water stuff that takes off even waterproof mascaras etc.).
They are all good (Lancome, Helena Rubinstein Erno Laszlo just to name a few) but they are expensive, considering that I use a LOT of makeup remover (just because I do not use it only on eyes, but also on the rest of the face, just to take off decently all make up before passing to the washing-scrubbing phase!!)and honesty I cannot spend the expensive 20 or more Euros for a small bottle, that last me 3 weeks only. So I found in Yves Rocher one of my HG makeup removers! It is as effective as its high-end brother products but at 1/5 of their price! And it's often on sale! I use to pile stock it as I cannot live without this remover.
And the quality is excellent, very gentle to sensitive eyesa great, great product! Highly recommend!

PS: pls remember to SHAKE the bottle before using!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, this is a very decent make up remover, and one of the best YR products - I have been through several bottles already. It does not contain any irritants, but I rated it only 4 because there should be more soothing ingredients in a eye mu remover...
Might repurchase again after I am out of my Elizabeth Arden and The Body Shop ones.