October 22, 2014 | 2139 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by rwhatson

Have re purchased this twice. I use it every morning. It works really well at tightening up under eye bags and making you look more awake. People ask me if I'm tired when I don't use this

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahhhhh, I love the way this feels! And of course I love that it really works. I have used this product for several years and absolutely.. I can really see a difference in the way my under eye area looks when I use this product and when I dont. I mean a vast difference. I have stopped this a couple of times to try other products, or just use my face moisturizer, and every time I notice the puffiness under my eyes is much worse, the fine lines start to creep up, and the darkness in my tear trough seems more noticeable.
So yeah, as long as they make this I will keep rolling it under my eyes 😉

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by jotaku

I've always had problems with waking up with puffy eyelids, generally regardless of how much sleep I get, although they became even more puffy if I hadn't gotten enough sleep the previous night. However after applying this product around my eyes and massaging it in every morning, I find the puffiness is reduced, and I don't have as much of a struggle keeping my eyes open in the morning, haha. The application is also super easy - it comes with a rollerball tip, which makes dispensing the product out very convenient, and since it is made out of metal, the ball feels quite nice and almost refreshing upon contact with the skin. When massaging the product into your skin, it's very easy to spread and doesn't have any scent either which is a plus. I used to have some small milia around the inner corners of my eyes and this didn't exacerbate them either.

However, this product also claims to brighten the eye area and reduce dark circles. I can't say it really lives up to those claims, but they weren't the main reasons I purchased this product so it didn't bother me so much. But, if you are thinking of getting this product for those two claims, I would recommend looking at other alternatives.

So onto the downsides of the product.... I have no idea why it took me so many months to realize, but the serum seems to have a very slight shimmer to it! Perhaps that's the reason why I never noticed it - the shimmer is not very noticeable until you look closely at your skin after application and you'll see very small pieces of shimmer. Although I apply a proper eye cream after this serum plus concealer and foundation so it doesn't really show through, I'm not a fan of shimmer in my skin products... particularly under my eyes. I suppose if someone didn't apply any makeup after using this serum it might not be too flattering though (unless they're into shimmering skin around the eyes, haha).

I'm also not exactly too happy with the price - it retails for about $52AUD if I recall correctly. Although the serum would last a decent amount of time (after around 3-4 months of use I have around 60% of product left) I feel as though other cheaper alternatives could probably deliver similar if not the same or perhaps even better results. So while yes, this product does work (but ONLY in terms of reducing puffiness), I would say the results just doesn't justify its hefty price tag. And for that reason I won't be repurchasing this product after I've finished it, and instead I will be looking for a cheaper alternative!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by gulabjamun12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when it was newly released (I was 22 back then. After using it for about two years (it lasts a long time), I can finally say that this product was totally useless for my puffy eyes! Total waste of my money and hope (I assumed that one day it will de-puff my eyes, boy was I wrong!).

Used to leave my under eye areas really dry. EXTREMELY DRY. I can see little, white flakes and it has a rigid, sand paper feel to it whenever I touched with my fingers. Definitely not worth buying!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

I generally love clinique skincare products, but I have to say I'm not super impressed with this.
Pros:
- Slightly de-puffs eye bags (SLIGHTLY)
- non-greasy/ oily, great for summer days
Cons:
- doesn't really do anything for my eyes
- not moisturizing at all, can still see those fine lines on my eyes due to dryness

Do love Clinique's eye cream though! Both the All About Eyes and All About Eyes Rich are awesome & I've reviewed them on MUA too, check them out if you're interested!

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much x)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I loved the idea of this, but it actually made my eyes MORE puffy if you can believe it. I have really sensitive skin and after rolling, my under eye was red and puffier. I have gotten samples of this on many occasion in Korea, and always the same results.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the nice cool feeling in the morning, I really wanted to love this eye roll on as it cost £21! It didn't really do anything, I have puffiness and it didn't help, I only liked the cooling metal ball!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra470

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok... To get this review started I really do love the feeling I get when I apply this to my under eye area. I also feel like it does some benefits to my under eye area moisture wise. Even though this product doesn't help my puffy eyes it feels good. I do feel like I could get a better value and use out of drug-store products so if you really wanted a anti-puff roler.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a gwp size of this product and it does give me a refreshed feeling when I apply it. I don't see any benefits in terms of lessening the appearance of wrinkles or anything like that.

Do my eyes look less puffy after application? Not really. (I'm not prone to puffiness in the am)

Does it help with dark circles? Meh, I wouldn't say so.

For me, I just like the cool sensation when I apply it over a light lotion. If you have dry skin, this probably won't work for you and your makeup may end looking cakey afterwards.
If you have oilier skin, this is probably ideal if you can't use any eye creams.

Repurchase? Only if there is a great gwp going on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

This is so soothing! Put it in your fridge and roll around your eyes after a long day and your eyes will thank you!