July 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by gulabjamun12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when it was newly released (I was 22 back then. After using it for about two years (it lasts a long time), I can finally say that this product was totally useless for my puffy eyes! Total waste of my money and hope (I assumed that one day it will de-puff my eyes, boy was I wrong!).

Used to leave my under eye areas really dry. EXTREMELY DRY. I can see little, white flakes and it has a rigid, sand paper feel to it whenever I touched with my fingers. Definitely not worth buying!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

I generally love clinique skincare products, but I have to say I'm not super impressed with this.
Pros:
- Slightly de-puffs eye bags (SLIGHTLY)
- non-greasy/ oily, great for summer days
Cons:
- doesn't really do anything for my eyes
- not moisturizing at all, can still see those fine lines on my eyes due to dryness

Do love Clinique's eye cream though! Both the All About Eyes and All About Eyes Rich are awesome & I've reviewed them on MUA too, check them out if you're interested!

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much x)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I loved the idea of this, but it actually made my eyes MORE puffy if you can believe it. I have really sensitive skin and after rolling, my under eye was red and puffier. I have gotten samples of this on many occasion in Korea, and always the same results.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the nice cool feeling in the morning, I really wanted to love this eye roll on as it cost £21! It didn't really do anything, I have puffiness and it didn't help, I only liked the cooling metal ball!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra470

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok... To get this review started I really do love the feeling I get when I apply this to my under eye area. I also feel like it does some benefits to my under eye area moisture wise. Even though this product doesn't help my puffy eyes it feels good. I do feel like I could get a better value and use out of drug-store products so if you really wanted a anti-puff roler.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a gwp size of this product and it does give me a refreshed feeling when I apply it. I don't see any benefits in terms of lessening the appearance of wrinkles or anything like that.

Do my eyes look less puffy after application? Not really. (I'm not prone to puffiness in the am)

Does it help with dark circles? Meh, I wouldn't say so.

For me, I just like the cool sensation when I apply it over a light lotion. If you have dry skin, this probably won't work for you and your makeup may end looking cakey afterwards.
If you have oilier skin, this is probably ideal if you can't use any eye creams.

Repurchase? Only if there is a great gwp going on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

This is so soothing! Put it in your fridge and roll around your eyes after a long day and your eyes will thank you!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by kikisofi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

II leave it in the fridge and love the feeling when I put it on. Distributes too much product though. One tube has lasted for a year. I'm not sure it does anything for my puffiness though. Therefore I won't be buying it again. Loved the idea and the useful package but that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sesamine

I kept this in the fridgr and put it on every morning and night for about a month. There was no result whatsoever. I felt nice with the cold roller. That was it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by strawberry818

This product is amazing, I have the sample size but it lasts me forever! I like to put it in the fridge so that when I use the rollerball it really refreshes my eyes and wakes me up! It gets the kid done and I will be purchasing the full size!