October 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Words cannot describe my love for this product!! I have fine hair that gets oily fast, but gets dry at the same time! My sister was going to camp and my mom picked up a small travel size from Wal-Mart. My sister obviously didn't appreciate conditioner like I do (she didn't use it), so I decided to use it. HOLY MOLY ME OH MY!!! Jesus sent it to me. It made my hair so healthy and glossy, yet weighed nothing! I have seen a BIG difference in my hair since using this! Totally recommend to fine haired girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by hsshshot

The best conditioner. I'm always on a quest to find one, tried high street brands as well as aveda and l'ocitane, this is the best. Smells heavenly, makes hair feel lovely and nourished and doesn't weigh down my oily hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by monka191

Im not finding this set as good one. It works like average conditioners, the price nowadays is so expensibe that its ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like so many of you, I've tried dozens and dozens of conditioners ranging from salon quality to drugstore brands, and frankly, my search for a HG daily conditioner ended the day I first used this one. ...Wow. That sounded more dramatic than I intended. :o)

This is a thick, rich conditioner that allows me to comb through my very fine, tangle-prone hair without so much as a snag. (To clarify, I comb out my hair while I'm in the bath and the conditioner soaks in.) In spite of the richness of the conditioner, it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it flat, when so many other conditioners do. The smell is also heavenly - the faintest hint of coconut lingers long after I've blown it dry. In fact, my little boys (twins who are four) often smell my hair and declare, "Mommy, you smell good!"

For reference: I have bra strap length hair that's a study in contradictions -- thin around my hairline, but full and thick everywhere else; straight in the front, but kinky wavy in the back if I let it dry naturally. It's also very fine and tangles easily, so much so that I have to comb it out in the bath while conditioning it; otherwise, I'll never get the tangles out.

In short: If you're looking for a daily conditioner that will nourish your hair, leaving it soft and smooth without weighing it down, you should certainly try this one. At such a reasonable price, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have super fine hair that gets tangled fast. This conditioner leaves my hair really soft and tangle free all day. And it doesn't leave it greasy! Just soft, soft, soft! Love it! One bad thing is my hair is flat when I use it. It's worth having a no volume hair day to have a tangle free day!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by tattedtutie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove deep conditioners are awesome! I've used SO many conditioning products over the years, because I always change my hair color, but I've honestly really only noticed some that made a big difference. Dove is one of them! I use it all the time and my hair is soft and shiny. It also helps manage split ends and breakage, which is great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by pineapple1187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner in Europe has a different packaging, but the name is the same. Well. This is my favorite hair product.

I have used a lot, from cheap drugstore brands to expensive organic ones. Most drugstore conditioners contain silicones which make my hair rally soft but unbelievably frizzy. The organic ones are great for a while, but after some time they would stoo being very effective.

But Dove has been continuously great on my hair and scalp. I use it for washing instead of shampoo, i rinse it, and then i apply some more on my hair, I detangle and leave it there. Afterwards I squeeze-scruntch my hair in order to take off the excess and then I use a microfiber towel.

After a month of using it this way my hair became soft, defined and falls nicely into place. Plus it has a great scent, sweet and fresh. PlusPlus it has a quite nice price here, 2.80 euros

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lanlan1

LOVE this conditioner. It leaves your hair silky smooth and makes it so easy to brush through after showering. I started using this about a month ago and just purchased another bottle today. My hair looks so healthy and it also is helping it grow!! I definitely recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off I am undecided if I would try this one again. I liked that it did leave my hair soft, but I hated that I usually felt like my hair was greasy and weighed down. I have some issues with oily roots so I have to be careful. I even tried applying this lower on my hair and I still have issues. So that is a downside for me. The scent is alright, nothing really special. I think if I was not having issues with oily hair then this would be a good option.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sandra1900

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried expensive conditioners (TIGI, Kerastase) and cheap ones and never found my HG, up untill now!

My hair: fine, bleached, bobline, straight/wavy.

I use a blob of conditioner after shampoo-ing and leave it in for like 5 minutes, then rinse. My hair feels soft but not too soft and I feel my hair is really conditioned. The only conditioner which tops all this is Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm, thats still my fave conditioner.