April 17, 2014 | 1924 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have super fine hair that gets tangled fast. This conditioner leaves my hair really soft and tangle free all day. And it doesn't leave it greasy! Just soft, soft, soft! Love it! One bad thing is my hair is flat when I use it. It's worth having a no volume hair day to have a tangle free day!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by tattedtutie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove deep conditioners are awesome! I've used SO many conditioning products over the years, because I always change my hair color, but I've honestly really only noticed some that made a big difference. Dove is one of them! I use it all the time and my hair is soft and shiny. It also helps manage split ends and breakage, which is great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by pineapple1187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner in Europe has a different packaging, but the name is the same. Well. This is my favorite hair product.

I have used a lot, from cheap drugstore brands to expensive organic ones. Most drugstore conditioners contain silicones which make my hair rally soft but unbelievably frizzy. The organic ones are great for a while, but after some time they would stoo being very effective.

But Dove has been continuously great on my hair and scalp. I use it for washing instead of shampoo, i rinse it, and then i apply some more on my hair, I detangle and leave it there. Afterwards I squeeze-scruntch my hair in order to take off the excess and then I use a microfiber towel.

After a month of using it this way my hair became soft, defined and falls nicely into place. Plus it has a great scent, sweet and fresh. PlusPlus it has a quite nice price here, 2.80 euros

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lanlan1

LOVE this conditioner. It leaves your hair silky smooth and makes it so easy to brush through after showering. I started using this about a month ago and just purchased another bottle today. My hair looks so healthy and it also is helping it grow!! I definitely recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off I am undecided if I would try this one again. I liked that it did leave my hair soft, but I hated that I usually felt like my hair was greasy and weighed down. I have some issues with oily roots so I have to be careful. I even tried applying this lower on my hair and I still have issues. So that is a downside for me. The scent is alright, nothing really special. I think if I was not having issues with oily hair then this would be a good option.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sandra1900

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried expensive conditioners (TIGI, Kerastase) and cheap ones and never found my HG, up untill now!

My hair: fine, bleached, bobline, straight/wavy.

I use a blob of conditioner after shampoo-ing and leave it in for like 5 minutes, then rinse. My hair feels soft but not too soft and I feel my hair is really conditioned. The only conditioner which tops all this is Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm, thats still my fave conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by lunaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this conditioner but I'm not a fan of the shampoo. The Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo makes my hair feel coated. Adding the conditioner doesn't help. However, when I use the Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner with another shampoo, particularly one designed for volume, my hair feels and looks great. It's bouncy and my split ends look mended. I have good hair days whenever I use this combo. I would like to try more products in the Dove hair care line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner along with it's shampoo. I have wavy/normal-dry/fine/med. textured hair. My hair smell great, feels smooth, and keeps it soft without being over weighted. Occasionally have to use clarify shampoo, but only about every 6 shampoos. This stuff does have conditioners that help keep the hair in good shape.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkGurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good conditioner but it just doesnt do anything for me. I like the dove nourishing weightless oils conditioner one so much more

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by blueberrycheesecake

It really improved my dry, damaged hair. It also controlled its frizziness.